• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

any Missouri members here

Re: Re: any Missouri members here

I saw 4 rigs at the Boonville, Mo Pilot Thursday night. Looked like nice rigs, they pulled out before I got done fueling the semi so didn't get to go look at them to closely.

I saw 4 rigs at the Boonville, Mo Pilot Thursday night. Looked like nice rigs, they pulled out before I got done fueling the semi so didn't get to go look at them to closely.

Case anyone here cares washita has been reopened on certain days. Oct 12th is the first day. Their are some rules amd regulations now. Check thier facebook or over on pirate

:drinkers: One more Missouri boy right here... winona, mo... Everybody had better be hitn Flat Nasty on september 14th :****: its gonna be a good show!

trucker said:

I talked to that group I believe, they were headed out to Moab. I was parked next door with a big ass teal TJ at the Comfort Inn.

JustGasIt. said:
:drinkers: One more Missouri boy right here... winona, mo... Everybody had better be hitn Flat Nasty on september 14th :****: its gonna be a good show!

The "Make It or Break It" crew will be there. :driving:

anybody gonna be at Flat Nasty that has some Trick Shot???????????

I've got some noisy ass heims and wanna try this stuff out

seriously - Flat nasty is what an hour from moonlight?
what's that an extra 10 bucks to go where the show is gonna be? I don't get it