• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Anybody on here ride much?

I miss dirt bikes! I bought a Honda CRF250R brand new in 04 when the 4 stroke engines hit the motocross scene hard. That bitch was so fun to ride! I just liked riding trails and wheelies on paved roads. I rode it on pavement more than dirt. Could go around curves on the back wheel and ****, good times! Tried the whole motocross thing, but didn't work out so good. I wasn't really good at judging distance and speed for jumps that I wasn't familiar with lol

TacomaJD said:
I miss dirt bikes! I bought a Honda CRF250R brand new in 04 when the 4 stroke engines hit the motocross scene hard. That bitch was so fun to ride! I just liked riding trails and wheelies on paved roads. I rode it on pavement more than dirt. Could go around curves on the back wheel and ****, good times! Tried the whole motocross thing, but didn't work out so good. I wasn't really good at judging distance and speed for jumps that I wasn't familiar with lol

Hahaha. Yea I'm not even gonna attempt the whole motocross thing. Just something fun to hit some trails with every now and then!

Just picked up my new bike 2015 BMW S1000RR. It is the premium package in blue and white. No pictures on my work computer but the bike is beautiful (if your into sport bikes that is).

I only have about 150 miles on it so far. It has a factory 9000rpm limiter until the 1st service. Its crazy fast and amazing. Puts anything else to shame that i have ever rode.

I have a Street Glide and a DR650

Ride to work weather permitting at least 4 days a week

I have my eye on a new rig here that might force a good by to the street glide however :driving:

mikemounlio said:
Just picked up my new bike 2015 BMW S1000RR. It is the premium package in blue and white. No pictures on my work computer but the bike is beautiful (if your into sport bikes that is).

I only have about 150 miles on it so far. It has a factory 9000rpm limiter until the 1st service. Its crazy fast and amazing. Puts anything else to shame that i have ever rode.

Now that's my kind of sportbike! Them bitches are the tits!

TacomaJD said:
468a2b435cd03939616e1162dc3e50d9.jpg

33dbcb1cc590cef69e6b8d85d0611e77.jpg

87ad0987a9a4a15e34715c963e83c1df.jpg

41e75c2cf36df620e42fb7212ff8431b.jpg

4e7da04b4c5168695721cf3b7760bef0.jpg

d893fa0a4055cea9b88899070ce89bce.jpg

79f642667c8c36d6169bdf12f8045426.jpg

f61055db801f647b2a167866ce28588f.jpg

Nice ride, it would look even better without the faring and back rest. Slick looking for a cruiser

Def taking the fairing and the backrest off asap lol. Although they will probably come in handy when going on long trips, so I will probably keep them around to just put on when a long trip is planned. Thanks though! Warriors are the sportiest, meanest looking cruiser in my opinion. I personally don't like cruisers and would be back on a sport bike, but my knee on prosthetic side will only bend 90 degrees and that won't work with sportbikes. So I do what I gotta do to ride. Warriors are nimble and powerful, so they are still pretty damn fun to ride!

The back rests are damn nice for long rides. I have an adjustable one that is easily removable on my Harley. It's like a lazy boy on road trips.

I've had a ZX6, ZX9 and a GSXR600. Their fun but once you get a good comfortable cruiser it's hard to go back. Plus your not tempted to pull 2nd gear wheelies in the middle of town after a few beers. The bike just wont do it !

I like the way you think! I did trackdays and loved riding wheelies on the street, so I'll always miss sportbikes, just part of the cards I've been dealt now. This bike will suffice to get my fix though. I do enjoy cruising the town after a few good cold beverages though! I love going to Nightfall in Chatty, having a copule beers while walking around looking at all the nicer bikes than mine, then going down to Tacomac for good food and a couple more brewskis. Makes for a fun night! :drinkers: :driving: Cue the drinking and driving Nazi's....

hey wont work what year is your xr250? would like to have one but they are hard to find any interest in selling or trading it?

highrange said:
hey wont work what year is your xr250? would like to have one but they are hard to find any interest in selling or trading it?

Its a 98 and still has original sprockets and chain. I really want to hang on to it and maybe one day I can ride it more

wont work said:
Its a 98 and still has original sprockets and chain. I really want to hang on to it and maybe one day I can ride it more
I would keep it also still got a 94 cr125 that I have had 21 years get it out about 4 to 5 times a year got a 2000 xr650 that I picked up from a friend about 10 months ago still has the original front tire and the back was just changed probably gonna sell it later on if I find a 250

Heres some of my bikes. Cant find a pic of my sportster but got it when I was 18 and still got it. Its a 1200 custom pearl white.

Road King that i had when I turned 20 I bought it brand new and in '11 a kid and mom with no drivers license hit me.

Here is my Ultra that replaced the king. Got a little motor work done to it. Puts 103 tourge to ground and when you want to it wil pull the front tire up.
Also in pic is my dads fatboy I now own that has a few goodies itself.

I been know to be ruff on a tire also

This pic is at a benefit concert/ride we do every year in memory of my dad where we give all money to scholarships/needy

My xr

I picked up a Honda Grom this weekend. Its a blast to ride.

Bought it mostly to teach the wife how to ride. Once she feels like shes got the hang of it we will get her a full size bike.