• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone from eastern KY?

redbeard

I'm kind of a big deal
I am new here, so if this is out of line let me know. I met several people from here at the gorilla run at superlift last month. I have purchased a motor and transmission in eastern KY at cattlenburg (spelling is something like that) I am not in a big hurry to get it but was curious if anyone from over that way ever comes this way that would like to make some of there fuel money back. I am still waiting on exact dimensions for a shipping quote. If anyone knows of a reasonable shipping company that works that area, it would be beneficial as well. It is near the WV OH KY border. I live in Conway Ar.
Thanks in advance
Andy

Hey, Andy! Good to see ya on Hardline!

Hope you find someone who can tote the mail for ya 8) I'll keep my eyes peeled for those trekking to and from that area.

Whoever hauls this for Andy make sure you stop in at the Jade China restaurant while your in Conway.
Best Chinese food in the country. :eat:
Had lunch there on the way to KOH and dinner on the way back. thumb.gif

i live right across the river in Wv from Catlettsburg ky... but dont plan on going down south anytime soon

DeathTrap said:
i live right across the river in Wv from Catlettsburg ky... but dont plan on going down south anytime soon

you probably live in the same town as the guy who I bought it from. he lives in WV just across the river. its at his buddies shop in ky.
I think I have a guy who will haul it in early july, which is soon enough if the little sami engine holds together that long.
:)

Latest posts