• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone in the tri cities, TN area

jesse102

Well after being out of wheeling for a couple years I'm picking up a new rig this weekend ..... Just moved to Johnson city, TN 6 months ago ....wife is here for school....anyway just looking to see if anyone was nearby ....looking for people to ride with... I have been researching places to ride and have found 6 places within 2 hours of here.....also this is my first time having a rig with air shocks so my need some help figuring those out beings they are new and not charged yet....look forward to catching up with someone and meeting some new people

I am in Kingsport tn. I have a nitro tank and a charge hose if you need it. Closest place to here to ride is Harlan in ky then you have windrock in oakridge Tn.

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

You're always welcome at windrock Jesse. Hope things are going good for'ya.

I'm still rockin your old rig!

c1d0ab489dd26d50d8d81fc668330dbf.jpg

pplblazerdude said:
I am in Kingsport tn. I have a nitro tank and a charge hose if you need it. Closest place to here to ride is Harlan in ky then you have windrock in oakridge Tn.

Awesome I will for sure give you a shout ....I'm working at triad freightliner in Kingsport right off 81 ....I'm preety sure a buddy of mine from work said something about someone that he knew from Kingsport rode I'd say it was you he was talking about his name is Anthony Phelps

tonybolton said:
You're always welcome at windrock Jesse. Hope things are going good for'ya.

I'm still rock in your old rig!

c1d0ab489dd26d50d8d81fc668330dbf.jpg

Looks like she is still treating you well .... new ride has a 22rte turbo on tons so we will see how I like that but if not I'll throw an ls in it

Re:

Its a solid rig.....I love it.

Guy in my group runs a 22r with turbo....nice buggy....jus put 14bolts under it. Great rig....great guy to wheel with.

jesse102 said:
Awesome I will for sure give you a shout ....I'm working at triad freightliner in Kingsport right off 81 ....I'm preety sure a buddy of mine from work said something about someone that he knew from Kingsport rode I'd say it was you he was talking about his name is Anthony Phelps
That's me. I know he by Aj. My name is Clint McDavid. You are actually about 1.5-2 miles from my house. Give me a yell sometime.

Re:

I'm down in low middle Tennessee. I run air shocks also and need to learn about them. Always looking to wheel with new people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm in Surgoinsville, about 20 minutes west of Kingsport. But I work in Kingsport at Eastman. I have a never ending build going right now.

Not to hi jack the OP thread but how much wheeling is down near windrock? Going up I75 leaving windrock Saturday we seen Jeeps and buggies everywhere. Hell there were a few built jeeps and rzr's parked at 1 restaurant up on a hill.

Re: Re: Anyone in the tri cities, TN area

sledneck said:
Not to hi jack the OP thread but how much wheeling is down near windrock? Going up I75 leaving windrock Saturday we seen Jeeps and buggies everywhere. Hell there were a few built jeeps and rzr's parked at 1 restaurant up on a hill.
Enough to stay entertained for a day or two. Probably a days worth of hard stuff for trailered/buggy stuff.....a day or so worth of daily driver type trails. Fun place. I don't travel a lot cuz its got every kind of stuff I like.

sledneck said:

Royal Blue and Harlan is up that way. Royal Blue is more for the "let's go muddin'!" clowns.

anyone been to callalantee in mountain city, tn looks like there are a lot of moderate trails with a few harder hills

jesse102 said:
anyone been to callalantee in mountain city, tn looks like there are a lot of moderate trails with a few harder hills

It's closed :( , unless something has changed that I don't know about. It did have some pretty good stuff though.

hokie_yj said:
It's closed :( , unless something has changed that I don't know about. It did have some pretty good stuff though.

RIP...I miss living 30 minutes from there and wheeling it every other weekend. Some good times were had there back in the day.