• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone one in Virginia

London

i'm kind of new to the area, specifically Warrenton VA. Sold my JKU for my first buggy and wondering if there is anyone else around? I know some cool Jeep people here but they aren't into the same kind of riding I am. Thanks!

Mike

I'm some what close ( Delaware ) Got a couple of groups of rigs that goes to Rausch Creek ( Above Harrisburg PA ) and Bigg Dogs ( Gore Va ) A couple times a year.

Im in fredericksburg, just sold my trail rig but still have buddies i trail guide for. LS TJ on 42s. Follow us on Facebook @Bad Ass Offroad

d9marko said:
Welcome sir. I am a Virginia boy but I'm on the other end of the state. A little town called Cedar Bluff.

Hadn't seen your Bronco in this part of the state (from your avatar). I'm in Abingdon and have a '75 street queen and a '70 Crawler

Mountain Ram said:
Hadn't seen your Bronco in this part of the state (from your avatar). I'm in Abingdon and have a '75 street queen and a '70 Crawler
The picture in my avatar was actually taken in Abingdon man. That bronco is long gone now but it was a 69 street queen. I have a 74 that im working on now. It will definitely be a trailer queen especially with our laws. Glad to hear from another swva boy!

d9marko said:
The picture in my avatar was actually taken in Abingdon man. That bronco is long gone now but it was a 69 street queen. I have a 74 that im working on now. It will definitely be a trailer queen especially with our laws. Glad to hear from another swva boy!

Nice- pics of my green 75 and my 70 crawler project below.

I'm up in NY but wheel Rausch often and another awesome spot near Rausch . PM when ya wanna ride I'll be at Rausch in two weeks

Rockwells607 said:
I'm up in NY but wheel Rausch often and another awesome spot near Rausch . PM when ya wanna ride I'll be at Rausch in two weeks

Tell me more please.

Post up when your thinking of going to RC....Always looking for new peoples to ride with

ForMud said:
Tell me more please.

Post up when your thinking of going to RC....Always looking for new peoples to ride with
I'm 90% I know of the other place. :-X ;) I was thinking about hitting rc next weekend but if tuckers will be there in 2 weeks then I'll probably wait on that. I'm only an hour south of rc so anyone can feel free to hit me up too.

I'll be in Attica Indiana this weekend with the ultra 4 team . Planning to run to Rausch next weekend and camp and wheel your anyone is welcome to join us . The other spot is awesome, Wilkes Barre area and has tunnels , waterfalls creek beds etc. private land we can wheel anytime . Alotta coal mine history that's real cool to wheel brough and see

Rockwells607 said:
I'll be in Attica Indiana this weekend with the ultra 4 team . Planning to run to Rausch next weekend and camp and wheel your anyone is welcome to join us . The other spot is awesome, Wilkes Barre area and has tunnels , waterfalls creek beds etc. private land we can wheel anytime . Alotta coal mine history that's real cool to wheel brough and see

Figures, I'll be at BD this weekend...Be kinda hard to get off two weekends in a row.....Might be able to go up for just Sat.

I saw some picts of the waterfalls...Looks good. Hit me up the next time your going, I'm always up for a new place to ride.

Man I'd love to hit RC and the secret spot with you all. i haven't been yet to RC yet. I'll be taking my new to me buggy on it's maiden voyage to the Big Dogs event this weekend. I usually stay at Camp 4 with the 4 Wheel to Heal organization.

London said:
Man I'd love to hit RC and the secret spot with you all. i haven't been yet to RC yet. I'll be taking my new to me buggy on it's maiden voyage to the Big Dogs event this weekend. I usually stay at Camp 4 with the 4 Wheel to Heal organization.

What site # are you staying in? I'll be in #6 (Red Chevy tow rig ) stop on by and drink a beer or ten.

We met up with Nate from 4wheel to heal last fall at Rausch and got some soldiers in the bouncers and took em for a ride , good guys and great cause !

Couple of pics from Rausch yesterday. Wish I woulda taken more. Great time though! That hog wild buggy got a workout for sure.
2dc0a4c1d76153bbfcde46a68a887a8f.jpg
78d4b06c877fce2f8bac4b9b03d59a0d.jpg
54c2dbe39a0226b1448006dc949d7b4d.jpg
b312d386e0c6c1d0230d25014ed9145d.jpg

https://youtu.be/euAv1113KRI

Ah yup! It's what it was built for... beating it like it like a :JRich: step child ! Good weekend of wheeling ... it was slick for sure there yesterday morning

It actually wasn't too bad as far as heat on saturday. Nate rolled out before 3. The rest of us cruised on down to the quarry. By the time we got there the sky was black. I tried to race it back but lost. I was just happy we didn't get struck by lightning. :****:
On the bright side, the rig was pretty clean by the time we made it back.