• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want to ride Chocc next Saturday (10/26/13)

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Thinking about riding Chocc next Saturday. Not set in stone yet, but high possibility. Anyone else interested in riding that day? Oct 26th.. :drinkers:

I might head down that way for a day with my sammy buggy. I've never been there but been wanting to check it out. :driving:

It's fun, lots of trail riding and some pretty hardcore obstacles. There's a lot of hill killin' hills, but I ain't into any of that **** lol.

Got some buddies that are talking about going that have like stock wranglers and Toyotas that are kinda interested in the wheeling and I told em Chocc would be a good starting place because of the abundance of regular, easy trails that connect everything.

Unless something comes up or none of my ppl end up going, I'm planning on going as of now.

Well hell count me in then. Y'all :afro: can watch me try some hard stuff and flip me back over if I flop it lol. I trail ride and try whatever looks fun :****:

I hit everything but them tall ass rock bouncing hills molaugh Mash Yer Motor!

C'mon down Tyler, time to stretch the ole Tyrannasaurus Lex's legs.

I haven't been to Stoney yet either how is it? I'm going to try and start hitting a new park every weekend for a while. I been getting bored running the same old trails.

Re:

It prolly be between 9 and 10 before we (I) get down there. Prolly closer to around 9. Red toyota pickup caged, with red 2500HD crew cab tow rig.

9am is my customary arrival time. I'll be in a clapped out silverish Lexus towed by it's own 4 wheels and 4.5 liters of inline 6 fury... if I don't end up stranded on the side of the road somewhere that is :****:

You will also see me at Cooter Brown's Rib Shack around dark. I gotta get me one of those Angry Cooter burgers if I'm in J'ville...

I should be there around 9. I rock a grey 1990 yota tow rig and a raisined black samurai buggy molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Anyone want to ride Chocc next Saturday (10/26/13)

zukimaster said:
I may end up at the campus at dark for some angry cooter myself!

Nothin like a good ole piece of Gamecock cooter to end a perfectly good day of wheeling.

And maybe nobody pulls out in front of you this time Tyler lol. If they do, I'll pull over and drink a beer then throw it at them.

Rusty Nuts said:
I haven't been to Stoney yet either how is it? I'm going to try and start hitting a new park every weekend for a while. I been getting bored running the same old trails.

Stony Lonesome is getting better every day. Got some unclimbable hills right now. I'm cutting another one in this coming Friday and there will be a hill climb there this weekend.

I went yesterday with 3 other rigs. Some nice riding, only saw 6 other rigs all day! We hit the crawling trails-Hells Revenge and Cherry Bomb are awesome! Hit about 2/3 of terminator. Man there are so many trails that I really don't even know what the names are on a lot of them. Boatramp kicked our butts, none of us made it.

Saw Trey there, he's really done a great job making more parking. So glad that he has kept it all wooded, it's a beautiful tract of land!

Josh I think that Wade and his brother may be at Morris Mtn next weekend in their Toyota's. I'm on the fence for a ride next weekend.