• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

I think it is just couldn't get my **** going the right direction but Jamie and Bobby would prolly agree it could be climbed I was for sure Bobby was about to smoke it and Jamie made it even farther those boys did a hell of a job, I would love to hit it again but don't think it's going to happen, I heard Tom was going to fall a tree across it and close it for safety reasons,

Thanks to all filming and recovery for a safe day in a extreme sport and for super videos of the action . Tom also stated to me Hill is retired !!! He may pick a better one and save money for payout at future events. new obsticle coarse to come under the lights !!! october rock race , should be a good weekend!!

Big thanks to the recovery team. You boys worked your asses off and it was much appreciated.

Tom/Ty you guys put on a great event and I am looking forward to the next one.

billstoy said:
Thanks to all filming and recovery for a safe day in a extreme sport and for super videos of the action . Tom also stated to me Hill is retired !!! We will pick a better one and save money for payout at future events. new obsticle coarse to come under the lights !!! october rock race not a fast coarse but also suited to climbing buggies not just bouncers !! I think he said paying out to top 3 should be a good weekend!!

It wasn't real safe when he grabbed the chain saw and cut that first tree down without giving enough warning / time for folks to get out of the way!

Re: Re: Re: AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

TRCXP said:
It wasn't real safe when he grabbed the chain saw and cut that first tree down without giving enough warning / time for folks to get out of the way!
Not enough time? Really when I went to get the saw I told them then we was dropping the tree. Then repeated it the whole time I carried the saw up there. People just ignore the warning and refuse to listen.

Re: Re: AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

But the man was hit with the branch before we dropped that tree. That is why we cut it down so it would not happen again

85toyo said:
What's going on at 1:15? It sprayed something everywhere

That is a damn good eye. That would be when the rear shock ripped apart. It tore the top cap out of the shock body. I have watched the videos a few times and couldnt tell when the shock actually broke.

Re: Re: Re: AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

Pumpkin said:
Not enough time? Really when I went to get the saw I told them then we was dropping the tree. Then repeated it the whole time I carried the saw up there. People just ignore the warning and refuse to listen.
It came close to wiping out a few.

Pumpkin said:
Sometimes you can't fix stupid.

laughing1 laughing1 you beat me to it

common sense would tell you to get out of the way when a tree is being cut down :****:

people watching event want the best view,! this is a extreme sport people thinking they are safe but most were in a very dangerous spot . most did not pay attension
to there own safety or the red tape! the only guy hit by the falling tree was before it was cut down when the buggy hit the tree a piece fell from the top to the ground , NO CONTROL OVER THAT !! then the tree was cut down for crowd safety ! CAN'T DO ANY BETTER !! and people were told to move I was there !!! stupid people dont listen, volunteer !!!! if you can do better!!!! OR KISS MY ASS !!! If you can do better you do it !!! :flipper: A full 6 hr's and only 1 scratch is pretty damn good !!! Thanks To all safety persons !!!!!! GOOD JOB !!! Pumpkin you did great I was at the bottom of the hill when everyone was told to move!!!! others just run their mouth !!!! You don't like it don't come back !!! One hell of a show !!! PISS ME OFF !!!!

Pumpkin said:
Sometimes you can't fix stupid.

You guys did an OUTSTANDING job, I was lucky enough not to need your services, but knew if I did need them, you were there. It's also goes without saying that because of workers like yourself and the others, that we as drivers can run a little harder know that if we do wreck, we are in good hands... :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

TRCXP said:
That was a long drop when he jumped out of the buggy. But I dont' blame him with the fire at his feet.

IMG_20130817_124222 by TRC72, on Flickr

watch the vid the fire was out before he could get his belts off I was holding the fire extinguisher! I'm guessing 2 to 4 seconds of burn time not to bad,, no one could have done it better !! or as organized . I pulled the pin and tossed it to the other safety person nearest to the fire!!! If I remember right he drove the buggy down!!! other than adernalen and a little fear he had all the time he needed to exit the buggy safely and organized,,, you did see it against a tree, how do you prepair for that ??

I thought the recovery crew did a awesome job and did it in a timely manner, there is always going to be tahe one idiot that dont listen or stands to close but someone already said it "cant fix stupid" again thanks to the Damn Locals for the recovery and the tools, and a huge thanks to Ty turner for running a great event and to Tom for holding the event I will be back for sure cant wait till October.

Personally, I think the course should be rigged with wired logs swinging back and forth through the crowds to help make the stupid people smarter. It would be like in Star Wars when the Ewoks smashed the AT/ST with swinging trees. I think this would add an extra dimension of excitement to the event. This way the spectators could put on a show for the buggies for a change. Can someone please make this suggestion to the powers that be for the next event?

just let people on the course like death race 2000 points for kills !! They can jump under tires for traction for their favorite drivers !!!!! :flipgotcha:

billstoy said:
people watching event want the best view,! this is a extreme sport people thinking they are safe but most were in a very dangerous spot . most did not pay attension
to there own safety or the red tape! the only guy hit by the falling tree was before it was cut down when the buggy hit the tree a piece fell from the top to the ground , NO CONTROL OVER THAT !! then the tree was cut down for crowd safety ! CAN'T DO ANY BETTER !! and people were told to move I was there !!! stupid people dont listen, others run their mouth when they have done nothing to help,, volunteer !!!! if you can do better!!!! OR KISS MY ASS !!! If you can do better you do it !!! :flipper: A full 6 hr's and only 1 scratch is pretty damn good !!! Thanks To all safety persons !!!!!! GOOD JOB !!! Pumpkin you did great I was at the bottom of the hill when everyone was told to move!!!! others just run their mouth !!!! You don't like it don't come back !!! PISS ME OFF !!!!
Sorry to upset you. It's just the way I saw it. I would hate to be the one cutting the tree down that wiped some folks out..idiots or not. The area could have been cleared out a little better that's all I'm saying.

Latest posts