• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

FREAKIN PARK IS AWESOME!!!!,,,can,t wait to get ole Green n Purple up there & hit some trails :driving:

Had a GREAT time,,,got a few good pics up on the hill I,ll get posted up later :dblthumb:

HATS OFF to Tom and all the staff and recovery crew folks :dblthumb:

Brent Mewborn VS the $10,000 bounty hill at Adventure Off Road Park

Re: Re: Re: AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

zukiscott said:
FREAKIN PARK IS AWESOME!!!!,,,can,t wait to get ole Green n Purple up there & hit some trails :driving:

Had a GREAT time,,,got a few good pics up on the hill I,ll get posted up later :dblthumb:

HATS OFF to Tom and all the staff and recovery crew folks :dblthumb:

Did you **** it and git it around in the Rattler or ride with somebody? Lol

TacomaJD said:
Did you **** it and git it around in the Rattler or ride with somebody? Lol

HAH!!,,naw me & Tony rode up there in my blue car and just hiked up to the hill so I could take piktures ;D

Dvaughn1971,

Based on watching some of the other YouTube videos, I assume that's you up in the tree stand???

If so :drinkers: to you for dedication to getting the shot.

ridered3 said:
Dvaughn1971,

Based on watching some of the other YouTube videos, I assume that's you up in the tree stand???

If so :drinkers: to you for dedication to getting the shot.
Best seat in the house

Re: Re: Re: AOP-10k Bounty Run-Pics and Videos

patooyee said:
What is it that Bobby keeps breaking on the Atlases? Gears or shafts?
It was lowside gears that time. Pretty sure it's not the first time, he knew the sound as soon as it let go

ridered3 said:
Seems like Dustin Hensley is a bit tore up about your description on the YouTube :****:

Ha, I reckon cause it is his buggy, not a Ford, and a couple feet shorter than 250" wheelbase. laughing1

I apologize to mr Hensley. I saw Ford Contraption posted he was going to try to make it. I incorrectally assumed that was him. I have no disrespect for anyone that would pull up on that hill. I do my best to get everyone on the tube whether I know them or not. I sometimes get the names wrong but usually someone will correct me pretty quick

Dvaughn1971 said:
I apologize to mr Hensley. I saw Ford Contraption posted he was going to try to make it. I incorrectally assumed that was him. I have no disrespect for anyone that would pull up on that hill. I do my best to get everyone on the tube whether I know them or not. I sometimes get the names wrong but usually someone will correct me pretty quick

Certainly understand. Guess people forget that at the end of the day, it's just the interwebs and to not be so darn butt hurt about everything.

For those of us that can't travel, I think it's great that y'all are willing to put all the time and effort into filming and posting videos for us to enjoy. Keep it up.

Latest posts