• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $50,000.00 - Bounty Hill - April 9, 2016

tbacon38 said:
Thanks for the pics and videos guys, I had a blast and cant wait until round 2.

Now don't be going and getting that head all swollen up, new day, new hill. :flipoff1:

Trust me Gregg, I'm not. There is some excellent drivers in that group, I'm just tickled that I got lucky for a change. Climbing that hill and doing good was long overdue for me.

You're welcome yall!

TBItoy said:
Climbing it twice was very impressive, especially after everyone tore up the hill. Good job

YEP!....Dang Nick you was there???....dammit I miss the hangin out with folks up on the hill lookin thru a camera screen all day!...I didn't leave or get far from my big rock I picked out all day.

Re: Re: AOP - $50,000.00 - Bounty Hill - April 9, 2016

ScottsPics said:
You're welcome yall!

YEP!....Dang Nick you was there???....dammit I miss the hangin out with folks up on the hill lookin thru a camera screen all day!...I didn't leave or get far from my big rock I picked out all day.
Nope I was home with a sick baby. I just watch video and look at pictures!

tbacon38 said:
Trust me Gregg, I'm not. There is some excellent drivers in that group, I'm just tickled that I got lucky for a change. Climbing that hill and doing good was long overdue for me.

Dam right :woot: Team Bacon

tbacon38 said:

Oh yah, just messing with you. Anyone that could climb that hill, then back it up with a faster time, was fully committed as you were. Great job Little Tim.

I have a feeling the next hill Tom cuts is going to be UgLy.... :****:

Re:

It is just beside the last hill. It is a a fresh cut hill. First tires to be on it will be Saturday.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

Re:

She is fine now, doesn't remember much of anything from what happened. She is at home resting.

Re:

Pumpkin said:
She is fine now, doesn't remember much of anything from what happened. She is at home resting.

Glad she is fine :dblthumb: thank you