• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 7-24 & 7-25

clemsonjeep

This thread is meant to make kush (and whoever else for that matter) jealous enough to come join us for some wheeling tomorrow...

IMG_20150724_194820584_zpsecfai2yu.jpg

IMG_20150724_213202014_HDR_zps5ycgupqh.jpg

Thought I had more pics...will have more tomorrow...

Heres some reasons I hate you.....I worked all day.I am going to look at an RV tomorrow. I will drive within a few miles of this park for the 30th and 31st time without stopping in tomorrow. I will go back to work tomorrow while you are wheeling. And that looks like freaking rock crawling heaven.

I hope you remove 1/32 off of each one of your tires and pull winch cable twice. I also hope you almost run out of fuel, twice and your camera almost dies from all the awesome pics and videos.

It is crawler heaven but the issue is that it's just wet enough to make things slick. Hopefully things will dry up enough by the end of tomorrow we can make a few of the harder lines.

IMG_3765_zpskqfmyoei.jpg

lowbudgetjunk said:
Heres some reasons I hate you.....I worked all day.I am going to look at an RV tomorrow. I will drive within a few miles of this park for the 30th and 31st time without stopping in tomorrow. I will go back to work tomorrow while you are wheeling. And that looks like freaking rock crawling heaven.

I hope you remove 1/32 off of each one of your tires and pull winch cable twice. I also hope you almost run out of fuel, twice and your camera almost dies from all the awesome pics and videos.
U forgot master cylinder goin out on the side of mountain!!
Man I wish I was there too. Tried to make it happen but couldn't .. Sucks.

clemsonjeep said:
It is crawler heaven but the issue is that it's just wet enough to make things slick. Hopefully things will dry up enough by the end of tomorrow we can make a few of the harder lines.

IMG_3765_zpskqfmyoei.jpg

what trail is that?

AOP looks awesome in the pics and vids! I know it's gotta be better in person.

Gonna have to try and make it there before wet and sets in.

Latest posts