• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - October 10, 2015

We've got 4 jeeps heading up from Orlando. I'll be in the orange CJ. We'll be riding Thursday, Friday and hopefully hit a few trails after the competition on Saturday too.

I'm coming down to watch, not bringing my junk. Wanna see someone go home with that wad of cash!!! Gonna be all out!! :****: :driving:

86mudder said:
We have about 4 rigs coming up for the event and to ride. Its our first time visiting AOP and we were wondering how busy the trails might be that weekend?
the trails are never too bad at these events IMHO there is plenty to ride :driving:

Re:

Park manager now lives on site, I have heard of people going down Thursday. I'll be down there Thursday but I just live 45 Mikes away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Park manager now lives on site, I have heard of people going down Thursday. I'll be down there Thursday but I just live 45 Mikes away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dang son, you coming out of the closet on us? You still looking for your Richard Simmons workout videos? :flipoff1:

throttlejunkie said:
Anybody know the best place for propane fills around there?

which direction are you coming from? Best i can remebmer there isnt really any close so probably have to swing through on your way in.