• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - October 10, 2015

Re:

tonybolton said:
Neutral drops must be hell on a trans right?

Who's gonna be the first to put a trans brake on their bouncer?

AJ Rockwell has a transbrake on his Havoc buggy and TC had a transbrake on Fatgirl at one time, It doesn't work that great, the transfer case kills it.

It is all good, that hill is nasty. hats off to anyone to even try it. I not hating on them just would like to see them unload off the TRAILER and let her eat, you guys would love the adrenaline rush and might even get your own video. Thanks for watching and will be looking for you guys unloading off the TRAILER videos soon.

plow boy said:
It is all good, that hill is nasty. hats off to anyone to even try it. I not hating on them just would like to see them unload off the TRAILER and let her eat, you guys would love the adrenaline rush and might even get your own video. Thanks for watching and will be looking for you guys unloading off the TRAILER videos soon.
:popcorn:

That hill was unforgiving yesterday . Recovery guys done a great job!had a blast although little sore today and buggie took a beating.big thanks to madram and busted knuckle for doing what they do and to Tom for putting on a great event!

plow boy said:

It's cool to see how yall bouncers have pushed product and safety development over the past few years.Thanks. It has raised the bar for all of us.

I have some quetions maybe you will answer.

I am guessing you to be in your early 50's. Can you tell a difference in how you fell a couple days after these rollovers with all the new safety equipment you have started using?

I have rolled all my rigs combined maybe 5 times in roughly a 10 year period. Could you put a finger on how many rollovers you have had? I'm interested to hear a number.

Chances are you won't be seeing anymore videos of me whenever I see Cole I'm going to drive the other way. It takes to long to fix and I have to listen to people tell me how bad I am at driving. Keep on bouncing, we watch the videos.

https://youtu.be/oP_rT-WpDCo

kmcminn said:
It's cool to see how yall bouncers have pushed product and safety development over the past few years.Thanks. It has raised the bar for all of us.

I have some quetions maybe you will answer.

I am guessing you to be in your early 50's. Can you tell a difference in how you fell a couple days after these rollovers with all the new safety equipment you have started using?

I have rolled all my rigs combined maybe 5 times in roughly a 10 year period. Could you put a finger on how many rollovers you have had? I'm interested to hear a number.

Chances are you won't be seeing anymore videos of me whenever I see Cole I'm going to drive the other way. It takes to long to fix and I have to listen to people tell me how bad I am at driving. Keep on bouncing, we watch the videos.

https://youtu.be/oP_rT-WpDCo

I'm glad to see you posting your own videos of landing on your lid. Great show, but damn some of those hits look rough. Safety has gotten a lot better in the last few years.

Well I have finally got a chance to sit down and think about our series of Bounty Hill runs. There are so many people I owe thanks to. First I would like to give out a huge congratulations to Travis Lovett for taking home the win in the bounty hill series. He outlasted 65 other drivers to stake his claim on the hill. He named the hill after Skinny Bradford and it will be called "Skinny Pedal" hill from now on. I owe a huge thanks to all the fans that showed up to each one of these events. I hope that we gave you a great show each time. To all the staff and recovery guys these events would never be possible without any of you and I am so thankful for each of you on the team. Thank you to all the drivers that came out to take on this monster hill. Many said this hill could never be climbed but 14 of you guys made it out the top and for the ones that didn't go out the top it wasn't from a lack of trying.....so many epic beat downs was laid down on that hill. Thanks everyone......Tom

adventureoffroadpark said:
Well I have finally got a chance to sit down and think about our series of Bounty Hill runs. There are so many people I owe thanks to. First I would like to give out a huge congratulations to Travis Lovett for taking home the win in the bounty hill series. He outlasted 65 other drivers to stake his claim on the hill. He named the hill after Skinny Bradford and it will be called "Skinny Pedal" hill from now on. I owe a huge thanks to all the fans that showed up to each one of these events. I hope that we gave you a great show each time. To all the staff and recovery guys these events would never be possible without any of you and I am so thankful for each of you on the team. Thank you to all the drivers that came out to take on this monster hill. Many said this hill could never be climbed but 14 of you guys made it out the top and for the ones that didn't go out the top it wasn't from a lack of trying.....so many epic beat downs was laid down on that hill. Thanks everyone......Tom

First class all the way Tom. Thank you.. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

And for the ones that think this hill is not that tough, and like to point out the driving skills of some, all I got to say is come run it next season and let's see what you got. Like the old saying goes, "Run what you brung and hope you brought enough" 22+ men entered this weekend and 17+ ROLLED>>>>>>>>>>> Get you some of that!!!!!! :driving: :dblthumb:

adventureoffroadpark said:

Great event all around Tom. Most have no idea the amount of planning and resources it takes to put on something of this magnitude. Great job :dblthumb:

Were you ever able to reunite that set of keys I found with the owner? I gave a guy a ride up the hill and later found his keys in my seat. I was hoping all day he got them back. Seemed like a nice dude.

Damn good weekend at AOP,got me some trail wheelin done Friday and the show Saturday was insane good!
Hats off to Donald Powell for gettin up that hill!

:driving:

Any thoughts on a hill set up with lights let everyone sign up draw names for order start on sat. Morn and run till over???

I'm just a watcher made a 4 hr 1 way trip to the first and last climb and I know it's 3 times the $$ for park but just can't be fair race over 3 months. Just my .02 cents. Would like to hear racers thoughts

plow boy said:

I hate that hardline has this reputation for a bunch of weekend wheelers talking **** about the guys that are pushing this sport forward. I would love to get to a place where you and the other top end guys can come on and answer some questions and give us your point of view. Instead it seems like you guys just pop in and defend yourselves from the guys that are more or less just giving their opinions and may not know better. Anytime I read a negative comment about you or TC, bobby, whoever it is usually met with immediate response defending your actions.
Bottom line, you put on a hell of a show everytime, the few races I've attended the kids are always excited when you pull up. I'll always ask people who they are waiting to see, if it's a kid your always #1 on the list.

slim1968 said:
I'm just a watcher made a 4 hr 1 way trip to the first and last climb and I know it's 3 times the $$ for park but just can't be fair race over 3 months. Just my .02 cents. Would like to hear racers thoughts

Tom gave us a opportunity to pick our dates. I picked the last event. It was as fair as it could be. Some times it works in your favor some times it dont. It was a hell of a lot better than trying to run 60+ buggy at one time.

There's an idea. 60 buggies at one time, first out the top wins!! Now that would be bad ass kind of like demolition buggy racing .