Robbie Weathersby
Shawn Tolson
Todd Salisbury
Travis Lovett
Travis Vance
Tyler Pogue
Zack Townsend

JAMIE WHITAKER (Defending)

That hill is going DOWN again. Better be ready to run again Jamie, YOU'VE got a HUGE target on your back. :****: :dblthumb:

Lookin forward to seein another batch of my rowdy friends hit that hill yall!

Just remember past the trees brangs the steep...but once your'e past the trees you got it beat!

jeeptj99 said:
are you running third event chasman?

Negative Ghost Rider, my sites are set for this weekend. Got my trees already picked out and chainsaw a buzzin... :driving:

Jwhit55 said:
So much negativity!!

Sorry Jamie, that dart board on your back is just for looks at the moment. The only hope you got right now is if it goes to raining like the next 40 days and 40 nights. Till then, smoke em if you get em. :driving:

Jwhit55 said:
The only hope I got huh??

Yep, and it had better be of Biblical proportions... :****:

There's 43 more bringing their A game with them. Hope the crowd shows up to see that 46 seconds cut in half. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :woot:

Jwhit55 said:
Damn you plan on blistering it!! Guess I just need to stay at the house!!

Not a bad idea, I'll call you with the new time to beat. Surely you didn't think you were walking away with all that money without a fight? :dunno:

Jwhit55 said:
I could careless about the money!! I was just glad to climb it!!

GREAT ANSWER.................. Honestly, I am hoping to just do the same. I have been turned away (and upside down) 3 times on that monster and would like to achieve this before my retirement from this sport. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
GREAT ANSWER.................. Honestly, I am hoping to just do the same. I have been turned away (and upside down) 3 times on that monster and would like to achieve this before my retirement from this sport. :dblthumb:

You rolled hard last time if i remember right.

jeeptj99 said:
You rolled hard last time if i remember right.

And into the trees just for the fun of it. I know that hill upside down better than right side up. Felt kind of like :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

jeeptj99 said:
Well maybe Jamie showed you the line this time around :stir: :stir:

That's kind of what I was hoping as well as the other 7 who made it as well. Knew there was a line, just had to find it. Just hope the weather holds out for this weekend, after that, it can rain like hell. molaugh