• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - September 12, 2015

Cole said:
It had to have been broken from your last outing. I have watched my footage a few times and it never looked like it was pulling when you first started.

You would have thought that, but on Friday we were testing/ tuning over at Daffrons and it was pulling the left front tire off the ground in 2 wheel drive. (that's probably where it started breaking up) The craziest thing is that I drove it from the drivers coral all the way to the starting line in 2 wheel drive and then locked it in. It was just ready to go and let me down at the starting line. I waited all year for that ONE minute and BAMM, all over but the crying. Sheet happens!!! :dblthumb:

Pulled it down on Sunday and it was shattered right at the flange. :****:

Cole, I would love to see some video of it if you have the time. No need to share that waste of fuel and bore everyone with that footage. ::)

CHASMAN9 said:
Ha, I got to run it if that's what you want to call it. My left rear axle shaft broke as soon as they said Go. 3 wheeled it up almost to the ledge. Glad I had my face shield down because it was not a G rated conversation with myself. :eek:

maybe if youre nice to tom he will let you go again.

jeeptj99 said:
maybe if youre nice to tom he will let you go again.

That would be awesome and I'd do it in a HEARTBEAT, but it wouldn't be fair to the other broke drivers/ buggies if he let me. That hill has beat me like Ike Turner beat Tina, but I'll get another chance and when I do, it'll go down. Until then, I'm just another spectator pulling for the other drivers. :dblthumb:

I think this last race is going to get crazy knowing they are all shooting for The Hitman's 35 second run. :driving:

You rock bouncers have evolved in to some crazy SOB's in the last few years, and obviously with bigger check books. Keep it up. You all are my heroes.

Greg your axle was broke before you hit the hill . I noticed it while you were
backing up to get lined up with the but by the time I got over there you were
about to that off . Sorry for the bad luck you have a sweet rig.

Jwhite76 said:
Greg your axle was broke before you hit the hill . I noticed it while you were
backing up to get lined up with the but by the time I got over there you were
about to that off . Sorry for the bad luck you have a sweet rig.

Thanks Jamie, I do believe you tried but was too late. That's what's great about this sport, no matter what, someone's there to help out. My day will come and I know you'll be there just as well. :driving: :dblthumb: