• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

Re:

tonybolton said:
Will someone save me a spot for my two wheel drive to rig? I can't ball like you Hardline high rollers :'(

I've got a few 2wd friendly spots in the grass right as you pull past the checkin booth. The Luke and a few other Hardline folks will be there. Or right next to the main trail entrance is another group of Hardliners.

Great turnout so far and folks are still rolling in as we speak.

Re:

tonybolton said:
I should be rolling in with a few around 9ish am

Sounds good. You can't really miss us since we have a burgandy Tacoma with a rooftop tent on the bed straight in front of the checkin area.

Today is the day!!!!

Over 200 rolled in yesterday which is a record for a Friday at Crawling for Reid. The weather is amazing and the trail conditions are fantastic. If you are not here already or on the road, GET UP and get out to Adventure Offroad Park!!!!!

Totals are in for 3rd annual Crawling for Reid event.

1588 wristbands sold (didn't count kids under 12). $47k gate fee. Razor raffle $30k. Tip jar $5k. Dollar Raffle $33k. Foot race $1120. Misc cash $2k, TOTAL for family and research $120k.

ridered3 said:
Totals are in for 3rd annual Crawling for Reid event.

1588 wristbands sold. $47k gate fee. Razor raffle $30k. Tip jar $5k. Dollar Raffle $33k. Foot race $1120. TOTAL for family and research $116k.

Absolutely awesome!!!!!! :dblthumb:

smbroady82 said:

pretty sure I wheeled with these 2 last year at AOP (think the pass was in a black buggy). if so, thanks for showing us around and can't wait to get back!

very glad to hear the weekend went awesome so far! sorry we couldn't make it