• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

1tfrot said:
pretty sure I wheeled with these 2 last year at AOP (think the pass was in a black buggy). if so, thanks for showing us around and can't wait to get back!

The passenger is Roger King, he usually wells a red skinned, twin turbo, single seat, WOD rig. It's down right now for a little TLC though. If he was showing you around I hope you like to drive fast. laughing1. I can't keep up in my leaf sprung pos.

Roger was rolling around in his old red ecors Xj yesterday. I showed up at the mega track course just in time to see him launch it over a jump at about 40mph.

1tfrot said:
pretty sure I wheeled with these 2 last year at AOP (think the pass was in a black buggy). if so, thanks for showing us around and can't wait to get back!

very glad to hear the weekend went aweso4me so far! sorry we couldn't make it

Really cool to see such an awesome turn out for this little man. I'm always amazed at what the offroad community does for each other.

Steve your right, we did spend an afternoon hitting all the hard stuff with these guys. Roger was in his single seater and can't remember truckers name but that buggy was on its 1st or second outing then.

dynajeep said:
Really cool to see such an awesome turn out for this little man. I'm always amazed at what the offroad community does for each other.

Steve your right, we did spend an afternoon hitting all the hard stuff with these guys. Roger was in his single seater and can't remember truckers name but that buggy was on its 1st or second outing then.

very true, that's why I'm upset we couldn't be part of this event. awesome to see the offroad community come together like this!!! 8)

thanks for comfirming, AJ. thought they looked familiar. and it's funny it was mentioned, we did cover tons of ground following them! :rolf:

I remember him mentioning the first outing with that red one. that was a good day of wheelin!!! cool people to hang with.

Re: Re: AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

1tfrot said:
very true, that's why I'm upset we couldn't be part of this event. awesome to see the offroad community come together like this!!! 8)

thanks for comfirming, AJ. thought they looked familiar. and it's funny it was mentioned, we did cover tons of ground following them! :rolf:

I remember him mentioning the first outing with that red one. that was a good day of wheelin!!! cool people to hang with.
That day was the 2nd outing. Back when it was still pretty. LOL. Roger and I usually cover a ton of trails quickly. Couldn't do that this weekend. Trails were jammed. Was an awesome weekend though.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

8cafed36055be7cee8262eaa73964461.jpg
f5fa338ea181693337bedfae71ac437f.jpg
a9e277d59706756e678460ab52d77ceb.jpg

I didn't take a ton of pictures. Broke to quickly Saturday.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yall won't believe this but I rode with a Krazy horse kustoms jeep saturday! :tc

Had a great time, only have some pics that were sent to me. Spent alot of time recovering others from trails, some my friends some not. Ended up needing quite a bit myself. Flipped twice, nothing major broken. Had a tree come through the floor friday night and take my brakes pedal bar out, kind of scary.
Ready to do it again.

Heck yea. Man I swear Sams old Yellow Bronco buggy has been around forever. That thing is an OG.

My entire family came down with all that is sinus season. I tried to ask if I could drop off Friday evening, but it seems it was too much going on. I totally understand and I am happy they did so well for the little fella. Keep posting up ams tell us some tales of the good time - Tony Bolton of course :flipoff1:

The thing that sticks out in my mind the most this morning. Gary smith is beating the piss out of his jeep. It smoking so bad he has to keep backing up and letting it clear out because he can't see. Every time he launches it from the bottom the front rotor is gently kissing the bottom of the frame and it looks like a grinder on a piece of magnesium. He makes the climb and he steps out and walks away, smoke rolling from under the hood. Steve o jumps out and starts putting out the plug wires that spontaneously combust ed from the heat radiating from that beast. Gary comes walking up to me and I say hey man we can pour some beer on that radiator if we have too. He looks at me and says he'll naw that engine is specifically designed to run at at least 300 degrees and she is only at 296!

BUG-E J said:
The thing that sticks out in my mind the most this morning. Gary smith is beating the piss out of his jeep. It smoking so bad he has to keep backing up and letting it clear out because he can't see. Every time he launches it from the bottom the front rotor is gently kissing the bottom of the frame and it looks like a grinder on a piece of magnesium. He makes the climb and he steps out and walks away, smoke rolling from under the hood. Steve o jumps out and starts putting out the plug wires that spontaneously combust ed from the heat radiating from that beast. Gary comes walking up to me and I say hey man we can pour some beer on that radiator if we have too. He looks at me and says he'll naw that engine is specifically designed to run at at least 300 degrees and she is only at 296!

Gary says he'll be at Shamrock as well :popcorn:

BUG-E J said:

YOu know it's a Big event when Super G makes an appearance. Anyone see if he got loaded on the trailer ok? :flipoff1: