• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

Scott Goforth and Goforth Tires has been a supporter since day 1. Thank you Scott!!!

Best deals on tires and Racelines, hands down

Kodak, Tennessee

downloa_zpsimgddjxy.png

download_zpsxjexbc9c.jpg

Allsouth Autosports has been a solid sponsor, three years in a row now. Best Offroad Shop in Georgia!! Thank you Allsouth!!!!

download_zpscdvhogo5.jpg

imgres_zpsdnkzqy8d.jpg

Awesome to have Poison Spyder back for a third year in a row!!! Thank you Poison Spyder for your solid support to our raffle!

imgres_zpsgiufcygu.png

ridered3 said:
Heard the raffle tickets are selling like hot cakes!

Where in middle TN can I get ahold of some???

Right now the closest location to you would be AOP. David has tickets at the gate house.

You can PM me and I can get you some as well if you don't have a trip to AOP coming up.

Strongest Axles on the Planet!!

Thank you RCV Performance Products for supporing Reid and the event!!! Excited to have them with us!

RCV_Logo_zpsvlap1y7g.jpg

Last year was the coolest raffle I have ever seen. I couldn't believe how many companies donated. I really wish I had brought more cash!

tcDawg said:
Right now the closest location to you would be AOP. David has tickets at the gate house.

You can PM me and I can get you some as well if you don't have a trip to AOP coming up.

I may take you up on that. Won't be down to AOP again until the Hardline ride on January 21.

smbroady82 said:
Last year was the coolest raffle I have ever seen. I couldn't believe how many companies donated. I really wish I had brought more cash!

over $20K in donated items went out on the raffle last year. Totally incredible the way our community rallies around those that need a little help. Little Reid didn't ask for the desease he has but he is doing the best he can, as are his parents...and its a blessing to see you all come out and offer such wonderful support. Thank you!

Re: Re: AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

ridered3 said:
I may take you up on that. Won't be down to AOP again until the Hardline ride on January 21.
I think EOR has tickets. Not 100% sure on that. I have some as well in the Manchester area.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

ridered3 said:
I think EOR has tickets. Not 100% sure on that. I have some as well in the Manchester area.

ridered3 said:

ridered3 said:

tcDawg said:
I am 99% sure that this guy ^^^ is 100% correct. :)

Thanks for the EOR info. Will try to swing by there Friday afternoon. If that does not work out though I may get in touch with you to buy some tickets.

ridered3 said:
Thanks for the EOR info. Will try to swing by there Friday afternoon. If that does not work out though I may get in touch with you to buy some tickets.

Stopped by EOR last Friday and got tickets for the raffle. They have roughly 500ish tickets left to go.