• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

Scott Goforth and Goforth Tires has been a supporter since day 1. Thank you Scott!!!

Best deals on tires and Racelines, hands down

Kodak, Tennessee

downloa_zpsimgddjxy.png

download_zpsxjexbc9c.jpg

Allsouth Autosports has been a solid sponsor, three years in a row now. Best Offroad Shop in Georgia!! Thank you Allsouth!!!!

download_zpscdvhogo5.jpg

imgres_zpsdnkzqy8d.jpg

Awesome to have Poison Spyder back for a third year in a row!!! Thank you Poison Spyder for your solid support to our raffle!

imgres_zpsgiufcygu.png

ridered3 said:
Heard the raffle tickets are selling like hot cakes!

Where in middle TN can I get ahold of some???

Right now the closest location to you would be AOP. David has tickets at the gate house.

You can PM me and I can get you some as well if you don't have a trip to AOP coming up.

Strongest Axles on the Planet!!

Thank you RCV Performance Products for supporing Reid and the event!!! Excited to have them with us!

RCV_Logo_zpsvlap1y7g.jpg

Last year was the coolest raffle I have ever seen. I couldn't believe how many companies donated. I really wish I had brought more cash!

tcDawg said:
Right now the closest location to you would be AOP. David has tickets at the gate house.

You can PM me and I can get you some as well if you don't have a trip to AOP coming up.

I may take you up on that. Won't be down to AOP again until the Hardline ride on January 21.

smbroady82 said:
Last year was the coolest raffle I have ever seen. I couldn't believe how many companies donated. I really wish I had brought more cash!

over $20K in donated items went out on the raffle last year. Totally incredible the way our community rallies around those that need a little help. Little Reid didn't ask for the desease he has but he is doing the best he can, as are his parents...and its a blessing to see you all come out and offer such wonderful support. Thank you!

Re: Re: AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

ridered3 said:
I may take you up on that. Won't be down to AOP again until the Hardline ride on January 21.
I think EOR has tickets. Not 100% sure on that. I have some as well in the Manchester area.

Sent from my S50c using Tapatalk

ridered3 said:
I think EOR has tickets. Not 100% sure on that. I have some as well in the Manchester area.

ridered3 said:

ridered3 said:

tcDawg said:
I am 99% sure that this guy ^^^ is 100% correct. :)

Thanks for the EOR info. Will try to swing by there Friday afternoon. If that does not work out though I may get in touch with you to buy some tickets.

ridered3 said:
Thanks for the EOR info. Will try to swing by there Friday afternoon. If that does not work out though I may get in touch with you to buy some tickets.

Stopped by EOR last Friday and got tickets for the raffle. They have roughly 500ish tickets left to go.

Latest posts