• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ECORS race #5 Season Finalie - October 3-4, 2014

ecors

Short Course and Endurance Course, NIGHT RACE- All classes welcome!!!

Attachments

• 10609416_10152262549240667_7168571977171014487_n.jpg
    10609416_10152262549240667_7168571977171014487_n.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 146
jeeptj99 said:
what happened to the kizzar's
Mr. Kizzar decided to keep his farm a farm, instead of a race track. We respect his decision. It was a lot a work to get all of his cattle into one corner of the property (and keep them there for several days)

ecors said:
Mr. Kizzar decided to keep his farm a farm, instead of a race track. We respect his decision. It was a lot a work to get all of his cattle into one corner of the property (and keep them there for several days)

Hey least it was good terms. I liked going up there though i always wanted to ride that place. What will the course at AOP be like?

Tom helped lay out a great course last night. We have a 5.1 mile course including the .8 mile short course. B and C class will have 1 fairly tough climb. The roughest part for all other classes will be coming down trail 41. There will be 2, 300 yard straightaways (FAST)! This will be a great endurance track. We will run the short course first (daylight hours). The outcome will determine starting order for the endurance race, which will start at 7 PM.
30 minute Short Course race for each class
2 hour Endurance race for each class

anyone interested in racing B class please post here!

There were only a couple of entries in B last race, chances are if you finish you have a good shot of winning or at least getting a trophy!

come on and sign up, I'll be one person you can finish ahead of for sure considering I have less than 100 hp :eat:

If i can get my junk back together in time im gona try to slip in to A class .. LoL .. Hoping they wont notice its modified a little .
image_zpsc84ce881.jpg

Re: ECORS race #5 Season FINALE @ AOP

jeeptj99 said:
Will the event be spectator friendly?

We will start racing at 1PM with the short course, adjacent to the obstacles in the lower field. Each class will have a land rush start and will race for 30 minutes. The results of this race will determine starting position for the endurance race (which will be approximately a 2 hour race and will start at 7PM). The endurance course includes the short course and racers will be HAULING A$$ across the parking fields next to the tree line and sponsor billboard for every lap. The park will be open Friday, and we will close off the race course from 5-7PM (for faster pre-running), then open to all until midnight. Open to all Saturday until 6PM.
If you are interested in racing, please study the rule book and safety requirements. www.ecors.com. Feel free to call me, if you have any questions!

Travis

TheViking said:
Nope you need a crawler to get to the course made that mistake once myself already and said I wouldn't go back.

what ECORS race did you go to that you had to have a crawler to spectate?

Has ECORS ever even raced at AOP?

:wtflol:

TBItoy said:
what ECORS race did you go to that you had to have a crawler to spectate?

Has ECORS ever even raced at AOP?

:wtflol:
Only ecors race I have ever attended was at Kizzars but the rock crawl I traveled to AOP for was poor for a spectator without a built rig. I have followed the old uroc and the still going werock courses from Jellico, Dayton, and Sequatchie they have all been easy to get to the courses. Maybe having kids and a family I view things differently but I highly doubt I would even venture out to AOP simply due to my past experience.

Re:

There has been a bounty Hill and one rock race at AOP that was not friendly to the walkers. All the other races have been within easy walking distance. The park trails will be closed off for just the endurance race only. The short course is in the lower field. Wished we had enough time to add jumps and stuff to the short course but for now the obstacle course will have to do for that.

TheViking said:
Only ecors race I have ever attended was at Kizzars but the rock crawl I traveled to AOP for was poor for a spectator without a built rig. I have followed the old uroc and the still going werock courses from Jellico, Dayton, and Sequatchie they have all been easy to get to the courses. Maybe having kids and a family I view things differently but I highly doubt I would even venture out to AOP simply due to my past experience.

The main trail at AOP a 2wd truck could do easy. AOP has some of the best riding around and a little hike isnt to terrible. The cool thing about the Kizzars was everything was in a field that was 300 yards from the main parking. not every place is going to be like that.