• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP July 11

I guess a person would have to spend some trail time with him one day and make a conclusion at the end of the day. Either shake his hand or choke his neck.

LandSpeeder said:
DANG, this would be awesome to get to. I want to go to AOP pretty bad, and wheel. But no good way to transport to crawler having no trailer. Plus got to go to South Carolina for a parts-swap meet.

I didn't take his post as him being a ****. He was just trying to say "no rig left behind".

Hey Troll, whachu wheeling in these days?

Erik, give me a shout. I've got a trailer you can borrow. pm me

CHASMAN9 said:
Erik, give me a shout. I've got a trailer you can borrow. pm me

Thanks for the offer. I'ma pass, mainly because I need to go to South CackaLacka to this Land Cruiser swap meat on Saturday over at Trollhole's Cruisers south of Greenville...

I've not been aop yet myself or I would go myself. Hopefully another month I'll be ready anytime. Shooting for the tanners ride for first time out since tear down for paint an powder.

You are putting a lot of trust in that jack. Use some stands or even blocks, but use something. This is worse than no seatbelts, in my eyes anyways.

Pumpkin said:
You are putting a lot of trust in that jack. Use some stands or even blocks, but use something. This is worse than no seatbelts, in my eyes anyways.

X2. That pic may belong in the booty fab thread. Lol. No really you may or may not be full of **** but we damn sure don't want to see it mashed out of you. Btw what did you break?

So you messed up 2 axles the last 2 rides? I thought you just talked last week about replacin one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk