• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Monsters Of Rock - June 7-9, 2013

krackem said:
Big Money = Folks that beat,break,and destroy expinsive **** for fun and the next week its fixed and they do it again, or have 60,000 - 90,000 dollars rigs once or twice a year or have that in a rig , or the top dawgs of the SRRS.

That is my definition of The big money boys I wheel a 4 runner firewall truggy and have a post right now trying to bum a ride to A.O.P. this weekend I'm humble and thankful for everything I have and chance I get to ride. As of 2 weeks ago I wanted to ride so bad I pulled my rig(Which is bigger) with a jeep Cherokee, on the way home trailer death wobbled me in to a concrete wall 5 times but it was worth it cus I had a blast at the park.

And Little and Big Tim Bacon can put on just as good of a show as "The Big Money Boys" I just refer to the buggies u see in Madram11's videos week end and out as that no offence to anyone and if I did :flipoff1: :gtfo:

Oh yea still need a ride and I'll $$$$$ ;D

So you crashed your "tow rig" into a concrete wall 5 times but it was worth it because you got to wheel?? :wtflol:

Priorities...

I'm just messing with ya krackem you don't hurt my feelings at all, i hope the tanners and all that bunch show up I always enjoy it when they are in the woods they are a great group to hang around and fun to watch, i cant wait till saturday, my palms are already itching if you know what I mean.

I've got big money in mine, just wish it was worth big money, hell I wish it was worth little money. Took so long to build it, changed so many things, could have bought one cheaper. Took so long to build it, hell I'm to old to hotrod it now. So I just drive my loud jeep around and watch everybody else! I know well have a good time. That's why I've stuck to this sport so long, don't believe I've ever met a bad offroader.

musselman said:
Price of admission???????
According to facebook It is normal admission rates at park...$25 for driver , 5$ per passenger. might check and see if Tom is offering multiple day passes.....

ibrokeit said:
So you crashed your "tow rig" into a concrete wall 5 times but it was worth it because you got to wheel?? :wtflol:

Priorities...

Got hit in door and insurance paid 1800, $50 door fixed, totaled a JEEP CHEROKEE and sold it for 400, paid 1000 for it drove 2 years and trailer and buggie are fine. :wtflol: :flipoff1: priorities

from facebook:
Adventure Offroad Park is happy to host the MONSTERS OF ROCK event on June 7, 8, & 9. The gates will open at 4pm on Thursday the 6th for those wishing to come on in and get set up and hit the trails early on Friday morning. With over 50 trails to accomodate all levels of 4x4 vehicles......we have 23+ trails worthy of the MONSTERS. We will provide updates to all the activities as the date draws near. Below is a short list of what will be happening during the weekend.

-Trail Riding
-Bounty Hill ($3000.00) 11am est/10am cst
-Rock Race ($TBD) 3pm est/2pmcst
-Camping

-Damn Locals will be serving lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday

Come on out and enjoy a great weekend on the trails.

Wish I could make this one..............

Address???? since google can't find 'Adventure Offroad Park and Nature Center, Kimball, TN'

nevermind, found it

AOP - Adventure Offroad Park and Nature Center, 1040 Ellis Cove Rd, South Pittsburg, TN 37380

ALLJ said:
We sent them invites to come if they did not already have plans to be somewhere else as of this morning the only one I have heard from is TC he said he will be tied up for a few weeks

Tanners, TC, RichieKeith, MadRam, RickyB and alot more will all be up at DTOR for the Fishers ATV show being filmed there this weekend.

cccj said:
Address???? since google can't find 'Adventure Offroad Park and Nature Center, Kimball, TN'

nevermind, found it

AOP - Adventure Offroad Park and Nature Center, 1040 Ellis Cove Rd, South Pittsburg, TN 37380
GPS will take ya a good ways out of the way there's a road that goes over the interstate before GPS shows turn left there and go over interstate and take first right and park is about a mile down on left

krackem said:
GPS will take ya a good ways out of the way there's a road that goes over the interstate before GPS shows turn left there and go over interstate and take first right and park is about a mile down on left

That's about as clear as mud!!!

Are there any roads or anything to avoid with a 48' enclosed trailer?

crawlin85cj said:
That's about as clear as mud!!!

Are there any roads or anything to avoid with a 48' enclosed trailer?

He had a enclosed trailer there at least 48' so you shouldn't have any problem. I was using my smart phone GPS and it took me to the property but I had to go about a 1/4 mile farther to the entrance.

(Here is a post by Pumpkin that had directions from I24):

You can also get off at 143 exit if you are coming from the Monteagle side of I-24. You turn right at the top of the ramp then turn left on the next road (about 25 or 30 yrds away). When that road crosses back over the interstate (DO NOT GO ACROSS THE INTERSTATE) bare to the right on the little road that stays on the right side of I-24. Ellis Cove road will be on the right. If you get to the second bridge that crosses over I-24 coming in from this direction you have went to far. Turn around and try again.

1. Take exit 143 toward Martin Springs Rd 0.1 mi

2. Turn right onto TN-2 E 157 ft

3. Turn left onto TN-2 E/?Battle Creek Rd 2.8 mi

4. Slight right onto Ellis Rd 2.5 mi

5. Turn right onto Ellis Cove Rd 0.6 mi

Destination will be on the right

1040 Ellis Cove Rd

South Pittsburg, TN 37380

The what I speak of is coming from Chattanooga **** took me like 10 miles outta the way next time when I got shown the other way I was kinda pissed and happy at the same time didn't have to go way the fawk outta the way to get right back were I was 30 minutes ago but the way I speak of no you shouldn't I believed Toms enclosed trailer is longer than 24ft so you should be alright crawling 85cj and there signs at Ellis cove Rd that say A.O.P.

I am in also as far as BIG MONEY lol I took a beat to death jimmy smith buggy done some changing and won SRRS last event but I don't have big money lol but I do have great friends in the sport and will enjoy riding this weekend up there at this new park but I am comin to watch them BACON boys with them big motors to !

Monsters of Rock.....here is some directions that will help those that have not been to the park. The physical address of the park is 1040 Ellis Cove road, South Pittsburg, Tn.....If you use GPS or Google Maps it will take you 10 miles out of the way....here is the best way........Exit of I-24 at exit 152A or 152B......go east on Hwy 72.....turn left in front of Wendy's onto Battle Creek Rd. After 3.3 miles turn left, take immediate right after crossing over Interstate (0.1 miles), turn left (0.6 miles), onto Ellis Cove Rd. Follow to complete end and park to right and register. REMEMBER....last turn is a single lane road.....15 mph to respect our neighbors.....Hope this helps....See you soon