• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

april 19 work party

so i was thinking this prob wont apply to any trails were working on this weekend but in the future say on sac up were you dont want the barriers going anywere,we could stack the logs drill a hole thru them all and pound rebar thu all of them and into the ground :awesomework:

Last edited:
Anyone close to Reiter have a space I could park a truck and trailer Saturday night?

Reason I ask is I have people I can wheel with Saturday but nobody I know is camping out. As much as I love work parties I can't justify towing all the way out there just for the work party. A day of wheelin followed by a work party is worth it.

I sleep in the rig so I only need a spot to park where I am less likely to be mugged by weirdos. :redneck:

For that matter is anyone here planning on camping out at Reiter Saturday night?

Coolio, thanks!

Ann -- let me know if you need 'em. I can toss 'em in the saddle bag of the bike, and drop 'em off with you somewhere in town tomorrow morning.

ChrisCo

pm sent

Anyone close to Reiter have a space I could park a truck and trailer Saturday night?

Reason I ask is I have people I can wheel with Saturday but nobody I know is camping out. As much as I love work parties I can't justify towing all the way out there just for the work party. A day of wheelin followed by a work party is worth it.

I sleep in the rig so I only need a spot to park where I am less likely to be mugged by weirdos. :redneck:

For that matter is anyone here planning on camping out at Reiter Saturday night?

not exactly close, but you can park your junk in monroe in my neighborhood if you'd like.

I tried replying, but it says your PM box is full...

Not selling -- just offering them for loan. I won't be needing them for a while, so you're welcome to use 'em to get the Jeep out there and back.

My daughter has a volleyball game at the Boys and Girls Club there in Monroe tomorrow morning, so I'll bring 'em with. If you want to borrow 'em for a few days, just stop by the BGC around 11... I'll be the goober with the Yellowstone baseball cap & black wind breaker.

I tried replying, but it says your PM box is full...

Not selling -- just offering them for loan. I won't be needing them for a while, so you're welcome to use 'em to get the Jeep out there and back.

My daughter has a volleyball game at the Boys and Girls Club there in Monroe tomorrow morning, so I'll bring 'em with. If you want to borrow 'em for a few days, just stop by the BGC around 11... I'll be the goober with the Yellowstone baseball cap & black wind breaker.

I've got some extra straps as well you can borrow Ann, I'm only about 4 miles south of Monroe on Hwy 203

thanks guys, I don't think i will even have the trailer back by tomorrow. so if it take the heep its going to be a run on the road day.