• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

april 19 work party

Almost... Last time I was up there, I hurt my back... You remember, I was riding down with you in the Jeep and also hit my head on your cage....

Still, cheaper than breaking pinion spindles....

awww yes i remember that, i think i remember asking you if you wanted to put your belt on too:haha:

awww yes i remember that, i think i remember asking you if you wanted to put your belt on too:haha:

The belt was on. Still hit my head going sideways. Some cages aren't meant for taller people... Next time, I'll find a lower seat to ride in!

I should've walked down, right? Except I was hoping riding would be better with my back...

BTW, hurt my back taking one step wrong before we even started working...

it was a good day we got alot done:awesomework:

i had a blast mobbing around with you guys crash :awesomework:
almost flopping on that stump man:haha: that would have been good

Last edited:
I am VERY sorry for not making it yesterday. I was VERY sick, slept about 18 hours and when i was awake i had no energy and had almost flu type symptoms. I am feeling better today but still not right. I actually got as far as getting my clothes on and headed to the front door when i almost passed out in the living room walking twards the door.

Kat

I am VERY sorry for not making it yesterday. I was VERY sick, slept about 18 hours and when i was awake i had no energy and had almost flu type symptoms. I am feeling better today but still not right. I actually got as far as getting my clothes on and headed to the front door when i almost passed out in the living room walking twards the door.

Kat

Yeah you sounded terrible on the phone, I hope you're doing better.

Just wanted to post up and said I had a great time with you guys up there yesterday... btw I'm Aaron, the tan YJ that followed in behind Mike (horus). Was great to get to lend a hand on some trails that have very quickly become some of my favorites.

Hey Aaron, glad to see ya made it over here :awesomework:

We had a great crew and we MET OUR GOAL for what I wanted to get done :awesomework:

Oh and Kevin----my back never hurts :redneck:

It was a good time as always. Sorry I just kinda left at the end but I was really feelin the night before. :beer:

BTW thanks for the offer for a place to park Ann. Pretty much last minute my buddy called and said his group had decided to camp out Saturday night as well. It was a good time. Hope your car wash went well.

I'll see everyone out there the weekend after next for the big cleanup. I plan on camping out Saturday night as well.

:D

Hi All:

Besides helping lift logs, throw brush, and take photos, I broke my junk! :redneck:

-Alan

------------------------------------------------------

what did you do ?

Last edited:
I see the log at the begining of back door is gone,all the others seem to be in place.Crash your right,the hydro assist is so easy an 11 year old(my son) can drive it :awesomework: