• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Assault rifle discussion!

ibrokeit said:
Gander Mtn has been completely out of 22lr for over a week. Crazy

Dont know where your from, but the Gander in Florence,AL had 1500round buckets last thursday. They sold pretty quick, but saturday they still had some 100 round packs on the shelf. :****:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if I use my Ruger No.1 single shot centerfire rifle to shoot someone in the foot(assault w/a deadly weapon) would my singleshot be considered an "assault" rifle due to the fact it was used in an actual assault? Just a thought, interpretation is everything............................................................

Joc said:
molaugh

that site has been a joke from the time all this started. bulk ammo was 2-3x as much 2 weeks ago

X2 on that! I ordered some bulk ammo and magazines within 2 days of the incident. Items were in stock, but 48hrs later I was told they were backordered. Checked the website and items were in stock(same item #s and all) but the price was almost 2x as much. two weeks later they canceled my order and told me they would not be back in stock in the forseeable future.

I will never order from them again.

I sent them a "nice" comment on there price gouging. I hope there out of business in 6 months. double price would be high enough. 4x the normal price ::)

I just talked to my buddy with the 100 rd beta mag and he said he'd sell it full of 100 rd steel casing fmj .223's for $450 o.b.o. It's a genuine beta mag, full of 100 rds of ammo, mint condition, comes with carrying pouch, loader, and the graphite lube you're supposed to use while loading it to keep all the internals functioning properly. $250 off what you can buy it on Cheaper Than Dirt for and comes with 100 rds of .223 molaugh

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=22386.0

Latest posts