• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atlanta

Fellini's Pizza is NY pizza that is actually better than any NY pizza from NY... Little 5 points if you like weirdos... Underground Atlanta if you want to/almost get robbed...World of Coke and/or the aquarium...Olympic Park if you like bombings...Lenox Square Mall, it is pretty dark in there...If you like to drink beer and see how the other half lives there is always Buckhead, not to be confused with Bankhead.

Aquarium is cool for young kids, coke factory is a good way to kill and hr. College sports hall of fame if you're interested in that. Stone mtn, Tallulah gorge state park are worth seeing too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Big David said:
There is a Varsity in Dawsonville & the food is terrible.
Sorry, I thought we was talking about Atlanta, I don't know **** about dawsonville.

Main you ain't livin till you come South of atl to the macongo... There's alot of cool stuff in ATL or Macon or south depends on what you into. If you like history almost any town in ga had a civil war story. If you like strippers don't come South of atl. If you like Porsches there's a dealer and test track outside of atl and the southern hub of summit is in McDonough. Maybe mdo817 will chime in he's an ATL expert

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Oh and if you like black history just go to any MLK drive or prky you can find.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk