• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back door shoot out

Neal3000 said:
i wonder how far back down the hill it is going to start?

The last exit on the right to bypass backdoor seems like a good starting point to me and would still allow spectators to watch from both sides of the canyon.

Starting order and state for backdoor shoot out:

Drivers Home State
Shawn Sheble Arizona
Jason Bartram Oregon
Richie Keith Tennessee
Randall Allen California
Trent Trubenbach Texas
Justin Cardwell Oregon
Joe Pierce Maine
Avery Genosi California
Luke Wilson Kentucky
Mike Slawson Oregon
Uriel Varela Arizona
Brian McCarthy California
Ryan Miller Arizona
Phil Pasciak Nevada
Glen Bonner California
Noah Pomerantz Oregon
Jake Hallenbeck Nevada
AJ Rockwell Tennessee
Nathan Jones New Mexico
Jesse Haines Nevada
Laura Dunlap Arizona
Gary Leach Arizona
Nathan Lambert Tennessee
Kevin Sitzes California
Mike Odom Oklahoma
Bradley Britton Oklahoma
Pierre Burns Arizona
Bobby Tanner Tennessee
Bree Moliter Tennessee
Lawrence Collins South Carolina
Bill Baird Kentucky
Andrew McLaughlin Arizona
Cody Waggoner California
Randy Slawson California
Jeremy Hammer Arizona
Charlene Bower Arizona
Ben Napier Australia
Steven Woolsey Missouri
Brandon Dillon Tennessee
Matt Myrick Alabama
Joe Lawson Kentucky
Ryan Delaney Oregon
Clint Ellett Colorado
Jacob Wright California
Josh Patt Colorado
Perry Kirby Tennessee
Randall Key Alabama
Tyler Ude Arizona
Dave Eulberg California
Keith Kanig Oregon
Shawn Fisher Indiana

Based on a Pirate thread, Showgirl is already out there hitting Spanking the Backdoor....

ridered3 said:
Based on a Pirate thread, Showgirl is already out there hitting Spanking the Backdoor....

Link?

Shared a video of it on FB last night....That buggy is a beast!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=668564503211043

Starts at 6pm ... doesn't that mean most of the event is going to be in the dark? That's not going to make for very good live video ...

Is there any way to record the live broadcast? I'm going to be at work. I'll be able to check in now and again but not just sit there and watch it the entire time like I would like.

patooyee said:

Starts at 6pm ... doesn't that mean most of the event is going to be in the dark? That's not going to make for very good live video ...

Is there any way to record the live broadcast? I'm going to be at work. I'll be able to check in now and again but not just sit there and watch it the entire time like I would like.

I was thinking the same thing. But it works out for me as I don't get home very early on Mondays.

JohnG said:
Arn't they pacific time? So 8 Central and 9 Eastern.

Correct????

From what I've read it starts at 8PST, so you are correct for our time slots.

patooyee said:

It will be run at night, but they have some big lights hooked up on site that is supposed to be sufficient. From watching years past of live coverage they tend to have replays throughout the week. I'm sure there is a way to record it, but I'm not smart enough to know how.

JohnG said:
Arn't they pacific time? So 8 Central and 9 Eastern.

Correct????

According to the official website, 6PST, which is 8 CST, 9 EST, yes. And yes, I will still be at work.

I hope an Alabama or Tennessee boy brings it home.....God I hate pulling for Tennessee, at least it isn't a football game.

Honestly, the winner will come from who gets to the obstacle first. Matt one shot it in a rental buggy that he has never driven before after riding around in a RZR for the last year :flipoff1:

http://youtu.be/VYGX-hLlKz4

Imagine how well these guys with a thousand hours of seat time in their rigs are going to do :driving:

I don't care who wins. You are taking 3/5ths guys with tons of money, time and experience in their rigs who ride that course regularly and pitting them against 2/5ths guys from across the country, most of whom have never seen the course before, and whose rigs are set up for something completely different. The odds and logistics are completely against a bouncer winning. If one of the west coast guys DOESN'T win I would be surprised. All I care about is the ledge and if the bouncers make the west coast guys look dumb or not. Because that is the one thing the bouncers' rigs are set up for.

So what is the actual shoot out? Is it a timed race? Seems like nobody is having trouble making it to the top.

Its a timed race including the rock garden sections before that ledge and after.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I hope an Alabama or Tennessee boy brings it home.....God I hate pulling for Tennessee, at least it isn't a football game.

Honestly, the winner will come from who gets to the obstacle first. Matt one shot it in a rental buggy that he has never driven before after riding around in a RZR for the last year :flipoff1:

http://youtu.be/VYGX-hLlKz4

Imagine how well these guys with a thousand hours of seat time in their rigs are going to do :driving:

For real. That ledge is starting to look boring now. Someone pour some water down it!