• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Back halfed samuri on tons 4 link f/r

wcompton

Posting for a friend please call the number below for more information.

OK started life as a 1986 Suzuki Samurai clean title in hand body has a exo cage and has been back halfed and 4 linked f/r Radflo shocks f/r Dana 60 front 410 gears Welded with Yukon chromoly axils inner and outer with Yukon drive flanges haven't had 2 rides on them rear is a Dana 70 410 gears and is welded motor is a 305 on propane runs good has some blow by but won't die been like that for 5 years I have a another motor I'll throw in 350 turbo with manual valve body with a b&m shifter transfer case is 205 with a twin stick set up has bead locks with 39.5/15/15 cut boggers with 80% tread trans cooler and radiator mounted in the rear with a large Electric fan to keep cool it has full hydraulic steering with a large gm pump it also has a 8000 xrc winch has nice racing seats with 5 point harness no trades cash only 10,000 obo may sale my sxs and trailer as package deal my trailer is set up for rig and sxs perfectly if interested call or TeX 931-622-1536

Re:

Anyway you'd part out? I'm intersted in getting it as a roller, minus motor, trans, t-case.

Hundo, let him make an offer. I'm interested in tranny & tcase if we can make the $$$ right.

Do still have it? Would like some more pics and your best price with the trailer! Where are you located? Matt 832-236-2324