• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

This is mild compared to others ive seen.

a stock nine is not too strong, but when built right it is stronger lighter and better ground clearance than any dana 60. This is why there is so much hipe on the 14 bolt because its a nine inch but way bigger.....

hahaha **** me right, 3 pages and i haven't done 1 thing, move this to Chit Chat. :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: I need a title for the new build thread when the axles get here, any suggestions??:haha:

3rd times the Charm?:haha:

9" Thirds are :rb:[/QUOTE]
:eeek: Here is a pic of my mog 9" from the front. Is that:rb:?
PIC_0164.jpg

9" Thirds are :rb:
:eeek: Here is a pic of my mog 9" from the front. Is that:rb:?
PIC_0164.jpg
[/quote]

what do you use the bucket for..........steeping up in the rig........lolback to the sbject Clark what did you order and when is it going to be here.

I'm saving the new axles for the new thread.:fawkdancesmiley:

I'm gonna call it strictly business, no thinking, just working.:D

Jason I hope you are happier than a fag:gay: at a pickle eating contest with your axles. Maybe we could get together and :5bitch: No sorry I'm to busy with Sarg, he's my Mr. Slave. Hey Sarg the bucket was for reference but also can be used for you to put your hands on while I tap your candy ass:sex:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::looser:
Wow thats the first time I have said anything like that on this board, I be darned that felt good:kissmybutt:

Jason I hope you are happier than a fag:gay: at a pickle eating contest with your axles. Maybe we could get together and :5bitch: No sorry I'm to busy with Sarg, he's my Mr. Slave. Hey Sarg the bucket was for reference but also can be used for you to put your hands on while I tap your candy ass:sex:
Wow thats the first time I have said anything like that on this board, I be darned that felt good:kissmybutt:

:haha::haha::haha::haha: Nice Rank!!!!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha::beer:

:haha: NICE!

Latest posts