• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Behemoth Drivetrain

broncoparts

Has anyone heard of or using a Behemoth Drivetrain Strongbox? I'm looking at possibly using one in my bronco2. And looking for some feedback.

He sometimes has slow shipping but other then that they seem to be badass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to buy a 1356-205 doubler from him, he told me that he had them "in stock" and ready to go.... he pretty much fell off the face of the earth for a while after that.

Ended up buying a DD Machine doubler, which was also a fiasco. He said he had a few on the shelf, ready to go, I ordered it the week before Christmas, didn't receive it till sometime in March...

good guy, but shipping is slow,, he sent a few extra things to help make up for the wait time.. :dblthumb:

drich394 said:
good guy, but shipping is slow,, he sent a few extra things to help make up for the wait time.. :dblthumb:
I got mine in just over 30 days and I will say it is one sexy chunk of aluminum! :****: also when I got mine from him about 4 months ago he was just setting um with a local shop to start making some of the parts for him so he could really have some on the shelf rather then making them to order!

He is a really cool guy to deal with I've talked to him a few times and I plan on getting a doubler for my mazda...he has a diy kit that I plan on getting