• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bent & Twisted 4x4 Give away!!!

Aight I'll play, I appreciate the giveaway, helluva damn good idea. Way to step it up around here MIKE!

My home garage, usually spotless, and no heavy lifting done here. The shop, I dont have any pics of, but its just your standard 40x60 crammed to the gills with ****, hardly a part in there newer than '65 though. You would never picture a 4x4 coming out of it. Its all hot rods, except when the buggy is in there. Bones has been in there he can attest to the unused HP per square foot. Its pretty damn high.

A few night shots of my home garage.
IMG_1942a.jpg

IMG_1946a.jpg

InDaShop said:
Aight I'll play, I appreciate the giveaway, helluva damn good idea. Way to step it up around here MIKE!

My home garage, usually spotless, and no heavy lifting done here. The shop, I dont have any pics of, but its just your standard 40x60 crammed to the gills with ****, hardly a part in there newer than '65 though. You would never picture a 4x4 coming out of it. Its all hot rods, except when the buggy is in there. Bones has been in there he can attest to the unused HP per square foot. Its pretty damn high.
drool drool drool

God I love that chebby! Yeah that shop is FULL of "stuff" Wyatt knew what everything was, what it was worth and that he'd never use half of it. :flipoff1:

Badass wyatt, love the shop at home. Wish I were as rich as you, you two shop having fawker :flipoff1:

Thanks for the giveaway Mike, mine is in progress. We move in around April

GardendaleHouse101.jpg

GardendaleHouse103.jpg

GardendaleHouse104.jpg

GardendaleHouse100.jpg

My Current Shop for 3 years (In Laws Basement)
2007Modifications111.jpg

DAYUM... Wyatt wins drool Pimp buggy, pimp truck... doo you gots it all ( except a pimp fitty !! ) laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
****, his rat rod and the bagged rivi aren't in that pic. or the 13:1 caddi motors, or the tbucket, or the..........
Yeah I know. Him and his old man have some cool ****!

I damn sure appreciate the compliments. Pre-wife and kid, I was spending alot of dough on car parts. Old, rare, car parts. I literally got off on finding the rarest coolest **** I could. If my wife knew the value of what I have sitting on a shelf for just Cadillac Flathead speed equipment she'd kill me, then sell it.

I'm glad that Kelly and I have stayed close all these years, and I've got to know the TGTW guys. That all helped me get back into wanting to wheel. I'm taking a break from the hot rods for this year. Well I'll still make Roundup in Austin 2 weeks before GreyRock.
I got asked on Saturday to crew on a Landspeed car this year. '53 Studebaker that currently has several world titles in the 240mph range. I had to decline due to XRRA in August conflicting with Speedweek at Bonneville. But I'm going to Goliad March 28-30 to help out and watch for trials at the Texas Mile. Dad really wants to build a landspeed car, and I'm down for it, but we are talking these guys roll big bucks!!! Thats why I can't commit to anything like that. They operate in a whole other level. Lottery???

InDaShop said:
If my wife knew the value of what I have sitting on a shelf for just Cadillac Flathead speed equipment she'd kill me, then sell it.
Hell I about stuck a knife in ya, stole your Corona's and ran back to the hotel to get the rental and jacked those heads. laughing1

had to get the beer first though! :drinkers:

here is mine.....dont mind the trans fluid on the floor..FAWKIN 4L60E pans suck :-\
Misc_shop_pics_005.jpg

I had to winch down the front end to get the truck in the garage, damn 7' doors. also had to take the tires off just to get the motor out and the new one in. I know my neighbors love me...LOL
here is a shot of the outside....tow rig, rig, and wifes DD....
DSCN2151.jpg

Brian

hook a brother up, it is cold as hell in this flat ass part of the world.
the new shop is looking good, hope things are going well. now
a few picks of the garage.

yjrebuild001-1.jpg

yjrebuild002-1.jpg

yjrebuild003.jpg

God Damn how are you doing?? Thought maybe you died. They sure do let anyone in here for sure thumb.gif You got any rigs going now?? I am sure glad I don't live up there any more :flipgotcha: I hope it snow on you tonight :flipoff1: Keep in touch more often. M

SORRY THEY DID NOT LOAD

[attachment deleted by admin]