• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bent & Twisted 4x4 Give away!!!

I'll Play too

Old shop been working on dirt floors for aver 40 years.
shoppics002.jpg

shoppics004.jpg

shoppics003.jpg

Poured new slab back late last year. Ordered new building last week
shoppics007.jpg

shoppics006.jpg

And then there is the storage areas
shoppics001.jpg

oh well thats it

Ok, I have to go back to the Colorado store wed. morning so when I get back we will give out the winner of the hoddies. Hope to have it posted sunday morning. I have to be back here friday night to make the Hot Springs event saturday.

Just got it back last night and it seems to work so far, had a little chat with Bully Dog last night also, I guess you are to haul in the performance mode :dunno: I head out at o'dark thirty in the morning. thumb.gif

bentandtwisted said:
Just got it back last night and it seems to work so far, had a little chat with Bully Dog last night also, I guess you are to haul in the performance mode :dunno: I head out at o'dark thirty in the morning. thumb.gif

back yet? :flipoff1:

how much you want for one of them hoodies??? if you have some I'd like to buy an XL when I see you in Harrison in a couple weeks... BTW PM me nathan's number dude I need it loller.gif

OK, I am back for 10 hours then off to Hot Springs, Ar to set up a display. I will come down here to the shop on sunday and give out the winner of the hoddie. I will have one for you Rob!!!

This is where I make sawdust:
DCP_2956.jpg

This is where I spill fluids and burn myself: (my 8 year old posing is in the pic)
SANY0165.JPG