• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Place to Get Trailer?

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Looking to get a trailer somewhere in Alabama. Don't mind driving a little ways, but not more than 2 hours or so. Let me know who you recommend. Needing a 22 to 24ft bumper pull.
THanks. I know the standard places like Lone Wolf, Lawrimore, TrailerWorld, etc. Last trailer I bought new was from Bagget's and it was ok.

Central Camper in Ensley has some good prices. He puts used tires on them though. If the tires are not to your liking, they will swap from one trailer to another to seal the deal, or will put on new for extra $$.

Lawrimore makes a nice trailer and can custom make it the way you want. They are right off I-65 @ Falkville/Eva exit

Yeah Lawrimore is cheapest so far, just called Central Camper John and they are getting me a price.

I remember Mike George got a trailer made recently that was really pimp and cheap, but can't remember the guy's name

Thanks John, he is going to find the info and get me the builder. He said it is New Market up by Hale Mtn.

There is a nice open one for sale on hwy 160 in Hayden at Ntenss Motorsports (repairs ATVs and PWCs). Looks pretty new and heavy, has fold up ramps. Should be able to look up the number by the name.

Ok, I can't find through google or anywho.com. I can grab the number on my way home tonight if you're interested.

I got mine built in double springs Better Built
410.jpg

I have a new 20' bumper-pull deck over with 7000# axles, NICE. $5800 new.

I will sell it to you and meet you in the middle for $4200.

Less than 500 miles on it.

Matt.O. I was going to say try Gatormade Trailers. B.J. sales trailers all over the USA. He sales tires ,axles ,brakes,jacks ,lights and everything else for a trailer on E-bay. I tried the to beat his prices on tires and wheels,I couldn't do it!! Talk to Rodney Stevens (606)271-0585. in the Sales Department . Gator probability has a Dealer or 2 in Alabama . :dblthumb:

wngrog said:
I have a new 20' bumper-pull deck over with 7000# axles, NICE. $5800 new.

I will sell it to you and meet you in the middle for $4200.

Less than 500 miles on it.

If I was spending 4200 on a trailer it would be an enclosed.

Dirthead, what are the specs on that trailer?

I don't know the specs on it. I called him but he is in Cullman today. He should be home later if you want to speak with him. His name is Don.

Matt O. said:
If I was spending 4200 on a trailer it would be an enclosed.

And it would be junk.

Cheap steel enclosed trailers are junk. Not trying to sell you on mine, but just saying, if you buy an enclosed, plan on spending double that to get a good one.

Take this for what ya will. I'm laughing at the comedy of this request.

I'm floored by the low prices, and low want for prices in the southeast.
Methead with welder and two teeth slaps together nice paint, junk metal, junk axles, used tires, and **** wiring dont make for a trailer worth a ****.

Have y'all seen scrap is at $250 a ton? Just the metal alone for a decent trailer is GOOD MONEY!!! Buncha cheap ass ******s chasing 16' mexican trailers that will last a year maybe longer.

How many bumperpull 24'ers has anyone seen out there? Very ****ing few.

Not looking for an enclosed, but I have no need for a heavy equipment bumperpull when I have nothing even remotely close to that weight to tow.

Nice bumper pulls are around 2k it seems around here.