• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best sounding ls exhaust

mckeddie

Not on a trail rig. I'm getting ready to replace the exhaust on my escalade. What does everyone thing is the best sounding exhaust they've heard on an ls?

I'm currently debating between a corsa or magnaflow. Gonna do headers next summer, but muffler is starting to rattle now.

Re: Best sound ls exhaust

Go to the junkyard and put a factory exhaust back on it, it's a Cadillac, it's supposed to be quite.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Go to the junkyard and put a factory exhaust back on it, it's a Cadillac, it's supposed to be quite.

this

but if you want sound, love my magnaflow on the buggy (6.0 with some mods)

Magnaflow is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:

X3.... the best sounding exhaust is the one I can't hear.....

Sweet thunders, I had them on my 99 ss camaro and they sounded better than the magnaflow I took off, magnaflow would be #2 though

It may require a bit of work but 180* degree headers will make it sound real good. :)

zukimaster said:

It's getting lowered 4", 22" wheels, and painted flat black. It's gonna be the polar opposite of what anyone on here likes. It's what we use to pull the boat with.

I'm leaning to the corsa, a buddy had one on his and it sounded amazing. I'm not having it run all the way out the back, it's gonna dump,at the rear axle.

It's only a 5.3, I'm trying toget as much power out of it as I can. It's getting headers and hi flow cats too next summer.

Hooker areo chamber sounded the best on my old Stang But not sure you want a rumble like that on a caddy, but I sure would buy them again

I Had A 2012 Escalade. I Did The 1-3/4 Kooks Long Tubes Into X-Pipe Into Corsa Exhaust & It Sounded Good, Now Pulling A Load Behind It Kinda Had A Slight Drawn Sound But Other Than That The Power & Perdormace It Gave I Was Happy.

neo said:
Spintech pro shoot out muffler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard spin techs sound fantastic. Is it dd friendly? I do driveway least 4 blocks a day to work. Lol.

But seriously, my wife does ride to the lake w me, and we do drive this to the kids gymnastics meets? Her Camaro does have flowmaster 40 series (that shockingly need replaced after this winter dud to rust shockingly), so she is used to an annoying drone.

zukimaster said:
If you like the Flowmaster sound, Thrush welded mufflers look and sound exactly like them but are half price.

Hate them. Will never give flowmaster a dime again. Hate the sound of them too.