• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best sounding ls exhaust

Factory exhaust with the front cats removed my wife has a 07 Escalade this past summer one of the cats come loose inside and fell down the pipe and was causing a rattle took it to Lane Culver and he took the front ones out cause I didn't want to buy new ones and did one of his tunes on it made it run a hell of lot better and sounds dam good

I replaced the stock muffler on my 6.2 Denali with the round Dynomax Ultraflow 3"/3". It was the best sounding exhaust I have ever had. Depending on what year your escalade is, it should have have plenty big enough exhaust on it that you don't need any more flow so you're basically just trying to change the tone. From all I read on the subject, the only real gain in the exhaust department is to put 1(7/8)" primary long tubes on it. They are $$$ for a quality set and there are only 2-3 companies offering that size.

Kooks SS long tube on my 2010 Camaro sound assume.
direct fit look alike resonators

mckeddie said:
I've heard spin techs sound fantastic. Is it dd friendly? I do driveway least 4 blocks a day to work. Lol.

But seriously, my wife does ride to the lake w me, and we do drive this to the kids gymnastics meets? Her Camaro does have flowmaster 40 series (that shockingly need replaced after this winter dud to rust shockingly), so she is used to an annoying drone.

i've never ran one on a DD vehicle, i have it on my buggy, which is just a stock ls1, its not bad at idle or slow cruising, sounds awesome when you get one it. the pro shoot out is their loudest mufflers they have others that are not as loud

I put a single in single out magnaflow on my LS1 and it sounded great. It was decently quiet at idle but when you got on it it really came alive and gave it a sweet performance sound!