• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beyer's new buggy

Beyer

DC1
Here it is. Vortec 350, TH400, and Stak 3-speed. 109" wheelbase with a 22" to the belly and 76" to the roof with 7" of uptravel. I am running 40" Trepadors on this one.

In the shop
05-14-10.jpg

05-15-108.jpg

05-15-10.jpg

05-15-101.jpg

05-15-105.jpg

05-15-20101.jpg

COPPERHEAD42 said:
Awesome . How does it do compared to your old kore buggy?

Smaller and should be a little lighter. It should perform better with the shorter wheelbase and sticky tires, but only drove it once (in the rain) so far.

Ita a KORE chassis.

Looks good glad you finally posted pics clown. All the people I've been forwarding them to keep hitting me up for more, and for details. I'm tired of replying its "its bad ass isn't it, sorry I dont knwo **** about it" :flipoff1:

Does it ride as cush as your old behemoth?

InDaShop said:
Ita a KORE chassis.

Looks good glad you finally posted pics clown. All the people I've been forwarding them to keep hitting me up for more, and for details. I'm tired of replying its "its bad ass isn't it, sorry I dont knwo **** about it" :flipoff1:

Does it ride as cush as your old behemoth?

Damn Wyatt, glad to see your back. Thanks again for your time with some of my stupid questions.
Yes, it is KORE's new 4-seater chassis. Not sure it rides as soft as the last one with fodee fo's on 15" wheels! :flipoff1: It does still ride pretty smooth and it should handle alot better.
I am trying to decide where to go for Memorial weekend. I may go with Kevin (Bigdude) and Matt (Jabnasty) to Hot Springs. Otherwise I am going to go to Arkansas with some friends on Saturday and then jump in with a built group at Clayton on Sunday (I do not personally know anyone going).
Wyatt, or anyone else, let me know if you can make it up to Clayton and I will meet you there. Need to wheel again before you sell that thing.

blacksheep10 said:
I think it was a good idea to finish it and install the engine before putting a cam in. when it was out and on the ground would have been way too hard thumb.gif :flipgotcha:

Yeah, but then when I put the motor back in, I would have to guess why it ran like ****. Was it the new computer flash? Did my ass put the cam in upside down? Or was it a bad ground on the new chassis?..... :flipgotcha:
Anyway, I like doing **** twice! :flipoff1:

Willymutt said:
Looks good. How does it handle the turn at the top of the waterfall? :driving:
Likely unknown at this point. That requires a 555 eatin on his ass like a rack of titties at the local dollar dive. :****:

InDaShop said:
Likely unknown at this point. That requires a 555 eatin on his ass like a rack of titties at the local dollar dive. :****:

Now that's is funny! molaugh

Edit:
Yes that's our new small 4 seater Chassis

DSC04107smaller.jpg

DSC03892.jpg

DSC03887.jpg