• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BFG Krawlers

If they are new one label is red one is blue. Other easy way is the red labels will have "not for highway use" on the sidewall.

CheapJ7 said:
If they are new one label is red one is blue. Other easy way is the red labels will have "not for highway use" on the sidewall.

When I first read through that, I thought you were telling him when they are new one is red and the other is blue.....like whole tire in general molaugh You were about to get 10 U.S. points for sarcasm. But I retract those points now.

x2 on the "not for highway use" :dblthumb:

If 39", the blues are VERY rare. They only made them for one Ultimate Adventure run. I have a set, and I paid more for them than the reds. 38 Special has a set of street tires on streetlock wheels, and a set of reds on beadlocks. 37" is a different story.

JohnG said:
If 39", the blues are VERY rare. They only made them for one Ultimate Adventure run. I have a set, and I paid more for them than the reds. 38 Special has a set of street tires on streetlock wheels, and a set of reds on beadlocks. 37" is a different story.

So does that mean I could sell my 39" blue spare for more monies than the reds since they are so rare? That's how it works on Pawn Stars :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
So does that mean I could sell my 39" blue spare for more monies than the reds since they are so rare? That's how it works on Pawn Stars :flipoff1:

Only if you find someone with four. I have a set of five :flipoff1: