• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brads buggy / car build

Do tell , how did you go about "rolling" the tubes for the hood line. I love backyard fab stuff like that. ( the kind were you have no equipment so you mastermind a method... )

Bones said:
Wyatt needs something up front to protect his ****
Thread hi-jack for my junk.

Bones my fronts are 16" airs, and I'm going to a 14" strut so that they'll tuck up under the hoop rather than tabbed off the side. That should protect them. That whole shear the valve off deal, could have been avoided if I tap my airs out and put a 90degree fitting on. Adam Carters are that way and I though "Self, thats a trick ass solution"

InDaShop said:
Thread hi-jack for my junk.

Bones my fronts are 16" airs, and I'm going to a 14" strut so that they'll tuck up under the hoop rather than tabbed off the side. That should protect them. That whole shear the valve off deal, could have been avoided if I tap my airs out and put a 90degree fitting on. Adam Carters are that way and I though "Self, thats a trick ass solution"

I saw Adam shear a schrader at We-Rock last year.. Thats why all mine are pointed inboard and way outta the way. Silly lil stuff like that will get ya and piss you off. thumb.gif

P said:
I saw Adam shear a schrader at We-Rock last year.. Thats why all mine are pointed inboard and way outta the way. Silly lil stuff like that will get ya and piss you off. thumb.gif
My rears are on the inside. Fronts are on the outside so you can get to them. And a rock got to them.

on curts and heaths I put them all the way inside the hoop so the hat and all were 100% protected. then put a plate over top of them and braced them side to side. I never have gotten the theory of hang your shock out to dry. why not put the hoop outside of it? ???

blacksheep10 said:
brad, you coming to the mount? can you bring your dual fill kit and we'll dial paul in? Like front lines

He's sticking around the shop and workin on the buggy thumb.gif :afro:

P said:
He's sticking around the shop and workin on the buggy thumb.gif :afro:

Which is what I need to do as well, but you fuggers are comin', and you know I'll have to hang out with the Hardline Crew instead :drinkers:

Whats the scoop on the 19" Model A rim?
We have a 31 coupe that my dad and I restored all original except the motor. The original motor is setting about a mile up the road behind a distance cousins barn and they want let us have it.

Do tell , how did you go about "rolling" the tubes for the hood line. I love backyard fab stuff like that. ( the kind were you have no equipment so you mastermind a method... )
I put my tube in my bender and bent it little by little by little.
brad, you coming to the mount?
I'll be working on the buggy so I can have it ready to ride by the end of June loller.gif

kid rok said:
We have a 31 coupe that my dad and I restored all original except the motor. The original motor is setting about a mile up the road behind a distance cousins barn and they want let us have it.

Please start another thread in GenDis with pics and what not. I want a '30-31 coupe so bad! I prefer them over the Duece any day.
Do you need a Banger motor for it? or did you find another that wasnt the OG and put it in? I was at a heavy equipment yard last weekend, and the guy had a Oilflied pump that had an early Ford banger motor on it, I could check if its for sale if need be.

I'll post some pics tomorrow in general of it. I don't know what motor is in it.

Front suspension done.
20b3127ccec4177e478c5f00000026100AauG7lo1ZOWIPbz4I.jpg

The lower clears the upper mount . you can't tell but theres about an inch of clearance.
20b3127ccec416eae7acf900000026100AauG7lo1ZOWIPbz4I.jpg
Full stuff nothing hits, a little tight but when is that a bad thing.
20b3127ccec417e2060d6000000026100AauG7lo1ZOWIPbz4I.jpg

Flexed out, tire clears hood and struts nothing in a bind all is clear, plus not alot of flex steer either.

I have my front set up like I want it as far as anti squat and roll steer goes. I'm trying to get the rear setup and I have used two different 4link calculators and they are off on my anti squat #s by 20 - 30 % between the two. I have put in the same info in both . Which calculators have ya'll used to get the best results.