IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

damn son yall keep up the good work good to see ya getting back in tha saddle :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

14 bolt rear hp60 front atlas th350 air shocks rear coilovers front bout a 116 to 120" wheelbase 44 tsls and as low as i can get it

BlackYJ said:
o and kevin when you goin to post up pics of that honda civic with chrome headers or whatever it is your building?
molaugh So is the motor a 383 now laughing1 just kiddin man Vidalia is lookin good

Nice - you and Kevin can get together and compare chrome! :popcorn:

The back looks fine - weld it

WOW, looks great. Just my .02, but with those 2 main rear bars in place, can you get a tank and gear in the back without going in through the front? I dig the design, just thinking about storage in and out. I gots none in mine, so I got no room to speak. :****:

Thanks for the compliments. I have thought bout getting everything in and it should go with a little persuasion. thumb.gif
thumb.gif I'm ready to :driving: but I don't want to rush it and botch it all up either

Badass - looks mean.
Keeping the skins in the rear makes it look sooooo much better than just a back-half, and I like the large radius fender openings. It looks like your raised front frame will allow plenty of uptravel, so you'll be cutting way up into the hood to match the rear fenders, which is a good thing ;D.
I guess your getting rid of the back seat? Are you boatsiding it?

We will be moved by the end of this month, so maybe I can swing by and help you thrash on it for a weekend.

Haven't gotten much done bc I've been working out of town and lost a little motivation again but I will gand am at the mountains for our anniversary. this weekend. ill get et back on it hard Friday. That is If I can get some parts by then. By the way josh the Kurt looks sweet. Glad u are finally moving back. Can't wait to wheel. and see what kind of air the new mutt. will be able to catch. sorry for the crappy typing. I suck on these touch screen phones