• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brandons YJuggy build

Thats what i thought. I told him we could finish this thing by next week but he gets home at 4-30 and in bed by 9. So he says there is no time for the jeep. :tc :tc :tc

If your up for it and I don't have to work sat. Then let's knock it out Friday night and sat. But I need my wire to come in. I got all the computer stuff wired. As for party I haven't heard nothin bout it.

Finished for the most part
IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

Glad to see it finished man!!!!!!!! Looks good ready to watch it in action

Looks great man; I like the top - need one for the Mutt. It sucks the weather didn't work out for the shakedown last weekend. I was really looking foreward to seeing how she runs and hanging out with Ricky :drinkers:. Let me know where yall are going next and maybe I can get the Mutt there.

I did some sculpting on the Hummer tires..... right after I registered and insured it. But now it at least it looks like it hauls ass, ha ha.

DSCN1067.jpg

P.S. grooving tires blows.

Thanks Joe. MAC I'm ready to. Josh the mutt looks great and I think we are goin this Saturday to try it out. Daniel I'm not real sure how much lower it is. It's 21 in to belly and 120 in wheelbase. So it seems a whole lot lower. I drove it around a little and it is definitely different. Will take some getting used to.

Hey BlackYJ , I noticed that in your signature it says "rockcrawlers have bigger shafts"

Are you talking about in YOUR rearend? :dunno:
:gay:

Smith u and kingsnake are starting to worry me with all the gayness. I kinda feel like your trying to hit on me. molaughTook the jeep on a test run. Worked great till I broke a driveshaft with the new woopow. :dblthumb:

Latest posts