• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bubba bacon build thread?

5.7yjuggy

Is there a build thread for the purple buggy anywhere ?.. Just curious . That buggy is bad ass

No build thread
basic specs are BIG ASS motor on pane running dual mixers
Auto, Atlas
front 60 stuffed full of chromo & orange knuckles
rear 14 bolt
44" TSL's & Boggers
All tubing is 2"

[attachment deleted by admin]

It's Built BubbaStyle. flashemifyougotem I like all the Bacons buggies. I have learned a lot from this family, in a short time.

Just curious as to why the 2" instead of 1 3/4"? Was it for strength or just looks? I'm starting to build a buggy on Rockwells using 1 3/4.. Just wondering if theres that much strength difference in the two..

There in no metal flake in the powder. On the 2" thing I ended up with a set of 2" dies from a front bumper I built so I just decided to use 2" on my new ride. I have built several using 1.5" and just wanted a change. I doubt there is much of a strength difference so if I had 1.75" dies I would just run with it.

Good looking Toyota setting in the back ground!!! Ha,Ha. Hope to see yall again soon. :dblthumb:

Itll probably take me all summer to build this buggy .. But I plan to make a fall trip to Harlan if it's done if not I may just take the ol Cherokee .. It'll be settin on 40's before this weekends over so if it ain't broke by then ....... And if it is hopefully I'll have a buggy ready and maybe get to meet some of these guys on here..

Let us know for sure when you go to harlan that's a killer place to ride can't wait to go back.

Had a little carnage at the msorp drag/hill climb. Did not have a truss on the rear and it twisted the passenger side axle tube.

[attachment deleted by admin]