• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired buggy parts for sale built tons and misc need gone asap

Dannyboy91

The 60 is brand new from one end to the other Yukon 35 spline inner and outer shafts CTM joints every bearing race and seal is brand new Timken brand 300m rpm drive flanges with billet caps brand new king pins its Yukon gear and axle 456 gears r tech industries truss three-quarter ton disc brake conversion it is not been ran or had a driveshaft hooked to it since it was built it is ready to be for length and I also have a Trail Gear chromoly pinyin flange that fits the Dana 60 pinion and a Toyota drive shaft will bolt to it brand new in the bag also the 14 bolt corporate I have a 456 gear and carrier all you have to have is a bearing kit and you could install the gears and carrier into the rear end turbo 400 fix jokes so you can put a mid mountain case behind it or you can unbolt both the yolk and take the tell housing off of it put a transfer case behind it I have 16 inch and one-quarter chromoly times with Jams misalignments and bungs 2 20 foot sticks of 2 inch 250 Wall tubing for the 4 link the 60 also has a r tech industries truss I have a whole box of universal tabs to do the 4 link I have the stock shaft out of the 60 for spares and a box of 60 parts and random calipers and stuff like that maybe a knuckle have some other premade 4-link bars with greasable polyurethane bushings in them made out of 2 inch 250 wall square tubing contact me at 9016496458 3k for everything i have more pics but it wont allow me to add them says ive reached limit text for the rest of the pics

Attachments

• received_859920897390066.jpeg
    received_859920897390066.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 113
  • received_869975043051318.jpeg
    received_869975043051318.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 111
  • received_869975023051320.jpeg
    received_869975023051320.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 105
  • received_869975066384649.jpeg
    received_869975066384649.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 123
TL;DR

Line item - A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
Punctuation - The use of spacing, conventional signs, and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and the correct reading, both silently and aloud, of handwritten and printed texts.

Then fix it for me smart ass keyboard warrior, im trying to sell parts not give grammar lessons.

Dannyboy91 said:
Then fix it for me smart ass keyboard warrior, im trying to sell parts not give grammar lessons.

Easy dannyboy ,, your ad is very hard to read. Take the time to fix it and you'll likely sell it faster. That's probably the longest sentence in Hardline history .

Man please dont get me started on grammar and spelling ive seen on this website that wasnt criticized...

Dannyboy91 said:
Man please dont get me started on grammar and spelling ive seen on this website that wasnt criticized...

I was trying to help you. And if you want to post more pictures just reply to your thread. :dblthumb:

I made it through the first couple lines but after that I gave up...

He's trying to explain to you that if you separate the items you are selling into a list instead of a jumble you have a better chance of selling them...

Sure he was a bit of a smartass but c'mon ur tough enough for a little razzing aren't ya?

Re: Re: buggy parts for sale built tons and misc need gone asap

Dannyboy91 said:
The 60 is brand new from one end to the other.

Yukon 35 spline inner and outer shafts CTM joints

every bearing race and seal is brand new Timken brand.

300m rpm drive flanges with billet caps brand new king pins its Yukon gear and axle 456 gears

Artec industries truss

three-quarter ton disc brake conversion it is not been ran or had a driveshaft hooked to it since it was built it is ready to be for length

I also have a Trail Gear chromoly pinyin flange that fits the Dana 60 pinion and a Toyota drive shaft will bolt to it brand new in the bag

also the 14 bolt corporate I have a 456 gear and carrier all you have to have is a bearing kit and you could install the gears and carrier into the rear end

turbo 400 fix jokes so you can put a mid mountain case behind it or you can unbolt both the yolk and take the tell housing off of it put a transfer case behind it

I have 16 inch and one-quarter chromoly times with Jams misalignments and bungs

2 20 foot sticks of 2 inch 250 Wall tubing for the 4 link

the 60 also has a r tech industries truss

I have a whole box of universal tabs to do the 4 link I have the stock shaft out of the 60 for spares and a box of 60 parts and random calipers and stuff like that maybe a knuckle

have some other premade 4-link bars with greasable polyurethane bushings in them made out of 2 inch 250 wall square tubing

contact me at 9016496458 3k for everything. i have more pics but it wont allow me to add them says ive reached limit text for the rest of the pics

Fify...sort of...

Re: Re: buggy parts for sale built tons and misc need gone asap

Rokcrler said:
Fify...sort of...
would u be part out the 60 would like to have from nuckles out to put on my 60 ford