• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built Jeep Rubicon TJ Dana 44 axles TN

tnjeep

Front and rear dana 44s complete taken off of a 2003 Jeep Rubicon. The axles had many upgradesFront 5:13 gears, new RCV CV shafts, new heavy duty ball joints, new drivers side wheel bearings. Rubicon factory airlocker with pump.Rear 5:13 gears, 35 spline axle shaft upgrade kit with a 35 spline detroit locker, disk brakesI bought the jeep in November 2011 and installed the front rcv axles, wheel bearings and ball joints. Only drove 100 mikes on new parts then decided to stretch the jeep and went 1 tons. The orginal plan was to use the rubicon axles for the stretch and unforuantly I removed the front spring bracket, but new spring plates could be easily welded back on. The rear has a center truss added for a 4 link suspension. Other than the spring plates these axles ready to go. These have been upgraded with the best parts available to to make them the most bullet proof setup with a rubicon 44 axleI will add pics tonightAsking 3900.00 obo for the set.Located 20 miles north Chattanooga TN in Soddy Daisy TN

TTT

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Ttt I bought some jeep tj replacement coil spring brackets for the front. Just needs to be welded back on

Make me a deal and I'll come get them. I live in Chattanooga. I just can't pay 4k for Dana 44's when you can get built 60's for that.

Make me an offer and you cant get built 60s for that, once you include all the other stuff needed to put 60s in. Longer driveshafts, new steering, the 60s built your looking at a min of 6k. Thats what it cost me to put one tons in.