• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BYRD - 4x4th of July Adventure Expo in Cass AR - July 13-15, 2012

A few amenities @ Byrd's .....
cefffd04-1cc6-e22a.jpg

Zipline

cefffd04-1cfd-e97a.jpg

The swimming hole

Both of these are IN the campground...

The Camp store has Icecream just like Baskin Robins, the TURNEROFFROAD Tribe ( my kids) have a shave ice/snow cone stand and much more...

We ARE going to have a good time, who knows it might turn into someone's Birthday Party to boot!!!

Hmm, let's see...
Two kids bounce houses and an Inflatable waterslide
CHECK !!!

Open trail rides all weekend
CHECK !!!

Comps for the trail rigs and big buggies, ( 3 classes, Paying out first second and third)
CHECK !!!

Comp for the SxS's paying out first, second and third
CHECK !!!

Open class woods race for a NEW WINCH
CHECK !!!

A Poker Run
CHECK !!!

A Word scramble
CHECK !!!

Ice cream and shaved ice/snow comes for the family
CHECK !!!

A vendors expo with everything from beadlocks to Toyhaulers
CHECK !!!

A Zip line and pool in the Mulberry River
CHECK !!!

And right at 3000.00 of total payout on a BOUNTY HILL ( 2350.00 + 500.00 if the race happens)

....hmm, sounds like we need some Hill Shooting, Rock Bouncing, Good Time having Drivers..

SEE Y'ALL THERE....

Hate I can't make this one Ty. :( This looks like it will be the best ride so far! I had a blast with ya at HPO last weekend. Sure I will see you at the next srrs event!

BUG-E J said:
Hate I can't make this one Ty. :( This looks like it will be the best ride so far! I had a blast with ya at HPO last weekend. Sure I will see you at the next srrs event!

Thanks man!!! You know it, SRRS Event 3 will be awesome. I can't wait

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Did you say BOUNCY CASTLE?!?!?!?! Damn I might skip my own party for that. :dblthumb:

If you ever own some of these it takes all the fun out of them. They are HEAVY.

I spoke with Bryan Cole last week and wanted to let everyone know the 4x4th just got a lil exciting

Bryan Cole, Richie Keith, Bobby & Jordan Tanner will be making their way to the 4x4th of July @ Byrd's Adventure Center to have a go at the Bounty Hill as well as enjoy the rest of the Park

I'm glad to see the Southeast boys representing and showing their metal. Question is now how BIG will the Bounty grow and WHO is going to take all that money to the house

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I spoke with Bryan Cole last week and wanted to let everyone know the 4x4th just got a lil exciting

Bryan Cole, Richie Keith, Bobby & Jordan Tanner will be making their way to the 4x4th of July @ Byrd's Adventure Center to have a go at the Bounty Hill as well as enjoy the rest of the Park
Awesome!!!

EDIT: Wait... I thought Coleworx was headed to Chocco the same weekend ???

We are excited to come to arkansas again, the people were unreal nice to us when we came to the superlift park to ride. I enjoyed seeing the buggys you guys drive ours look small in comparison.
The bounty hill looks awsome. Atleast we dont have to deal with Mark Simpson this time, he will be fishing booyang

jordan7118 said:
Awesome!!!

EDIT: Wait... I thought Coleworx was headed to Chocco the same weekend ???

Looks to be they have finally figured out how to clone themselves laughing1
Maybe that is the new thing coming out of Bryan's shop in chocco is a clone of himself :dunno: molaugh