• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

I got a gun the other day from sako, its cute, its small, and fits right in my pocket... yeah, right in my pocket

Attachments

• tumblr_mr5abpihiJ1stdu4qo1_500.jpeg
    tumblr_mr5abpihiJ1stdu4qo1_500.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 209
Re: Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

muddinmetal said:
I got a gun the other day from sako, its cute, its small, and fits right in my pocket... yeah, right in my pocket

That's just wrong you bastard........

.....HAHAHAHA just kidding lmao. And I play Russian Roulette everyday, a man's sport! ....with a bullet called life. Yea momma, called life.

I can dig on some Maynard, now. He's badass! And Bout the only Primus song I know is Jerry was a racecar driver lol only because it was on the first Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game for Playstation back in the day molaugh

I've been picking at bits and peices of this song to learn it. Alternate picking is not something easily picked up by yours truly...but I'm getting somewhat better. I envy this guy, would give my left nut and maybe even my right, if I could play like this.

Lamb of God - Hourglass (Cover)

Maynard is gold best sound out their cant wait for tools new album to hit should be next year sometime

gumption37 said:
Maynard is gold best sound out their cant wait for tools new album to hit should be next year sometime

That's what I was reading last year...they keep puttin' it off lol

I've listened to the most extreme death metal bands on the planet since I was like 14. Technical Death Metal and Brutal Death Metal are my favs, but I like other **** like Power Metal, Thrash, Doom etc.

NILE
DEEDS OF FLESH
ABOMINABLE PUTRIDITY
ARKAIK
ARCHSPIRE
ASPHYXIATE
BLOODSHOT DAWN
SYN:DROM
SUFFOCATION
ANTROPAPHOGUS
SEPTYCAL GORGE
PUTRIDITY
PATHOLOGY
OMNIHILITY
KATALEPSY
DEATH
FLESHROT

The list goes on.

Bloodshot Dawn - Godless *Official Music Video*

Fleshrot - "Traumatic Reconfiguration" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

Metal Head said:
I've listened to the most extreme death metal bands on the planet since I was like 14. Technical Death Metal and Brutal Death Metal are my favs, but I like other **** like Power Metal, Thrash, Doom etc.

NILE
DEEDS OF FLESH
ABOMINABLE PUTRIDITY
ARKAIK
ARCHSPIRE
ASPHYXIATE
BLOODSHOT DAWN
SYN:DROM
SUFFOCATION
ANTROPAPHOGUS
SEPTYCAL GORGE
PUTRIDITY
PATHOLOGY
OMNIHILITY
KATALEPSY
DEATH
FLESHROT

The list goes on.

Bloodshot Dawn - Godless *Official Music Video*

Fleshrot - "Traumatic Reconfiguration" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

Nice list. I used to listen to alot of Deicide, God Dethroned, Morbid Angel, Death, Obituary, Carcass, Hypocrisy, ect... back in the day. Still pop some up on the ipod once in a while whenever I need some cheering up;D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I'm kind of a Death Metal purist myself, I can't stand that Oceano **** or any type of Deathcore garbage. What they did was take 30 years of Death Metal trying to get recognized as a legit genre, make the most generic shitty sounding death metal they can play, call it Deathcore, dress like wiggers and make it trendy to sell records. Just my opinion of course. I do like Dying Fetus (who by the way were one of the earliest bands to incorporate hardcore style breakdowns in their music, back then it was still Death Metal, now they call it Deathcore cause trendies needed a new genre)

:puke: Deathcore

Metal Head said:
I'm kind of a Death Metal purist myself, I can't stand that Oceano **** or any type of Deathcore garbage. What they did was take 30 years of Death Metal trying to get recognized as a legit genre, make the most generic shitty sounding death metal they can play, call it Deathcore, dress like wiggers and make it trendy to sell records. Just my opinion of course. I do like Dying Fetus (who by the way were one of the earliest bands to incorporate hardcore style breakdowns in their music, back then it was still Death Metal, now they call it Deathcore cause trendies needed a new genre)

:puke: Deathcore

I really have to pick and choose the Oceano stuff, some of it I disdain, but Slow Murder I like. I am really a fan of Gothenburg metal (At The Gates, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, Scar Symmetry, etc.) and Groove Metal (The Absence!) at times. Back in high school I was a big time southern Death Metal fan (Spinecast, Psycotogen, 1000 Yard Stare, Hateplow, Convergance From Within, Oppressor, etc.) But know I just listen to Abysmal Dawn, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Cerebral Bore, and that's about it. Metal is in a strange place, and rock is DEAD. So I just listen a few scraps here and there...

That Dying Fetus song is badass if you deleted the vocals. When he started growling, completely ruined the good vibe I had going, as I have never heard that song before. Guitar is def wicked though!

I know it's just like anything else, eventually you progress further and further into metal. I actually used to not even like metal, but I never see any of that brutal deep growling that sounds like two gay pigs fukking each other, as appealing to me lol.

Any and all Lamb of God songs are my favorite style of metal, Willie and Mark are my favorite metal guitarists. So that's number 1, I won't dwell on many of thier songs in the list below.

More of the stuff I'm into:
Parkway Drive - Idols And Anchors

Killswitch Engage - Life to Lifeless - Lyrics

This is a brutal song, just without those terrible vocals. Love it! From 1:59 on = eargasm
Divine Heresy - Anarchaos

Again brutal without terrible vocals
DIVINE HERESY - Bleed The Fifth (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

And how could you not like this song, I love the whole mellow instrumental change it does halfway through the song
Lamb of God - Another Nail for Your Coffin

Lamb of God- Pariah

And thanks Tyler (muddinmetal) for introducing me to Austrian Death Machine lol. I love all the riffs and Tim Lambesis' vocals. Even dig the zaney lyrics. Wish he was out of jail right now lol.
Austrian Death Machine - Let Off Some Steam Bennett

According to the internets ADM's new album is finished and should be released shortly, the whole "gonna go to jail for a long tome thing for trying to have my wife killed" has slowed it down just a tad