• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Re: Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

Neal3000 said:
that's awesome, congratulations btw.......i'm going to step my fawking game up, if i can average 5.75 posts over the next year maybe i'll have a chance :dblthumb:

If you continue pointing out my post count, you're sure to increase your post count...so keep it up.

It's hard for me to distinguish whether you are joking in a friendly, "just ****ing with you" style (which I would fully appreciate), or if you are trying to be a douche. Maybe you are different in person, but you often do a fine job of coming across as a prick in your posts. I'm not condemning you by any means, you may be a real stand up guy and I don't want to make judgement toward you or anyone else based on internet words. I'm just throwing my current opinion out there, so we're clear. And as far as Easyline title goes, I could care less about it...it doesn't make me any more important than anyone else on the board. :dblthumb:

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Calling all metalheads! \m/ >.< \m/

TacomaJD said:
If you continue pointing out my post count, you're sure to increase your post count...so keep it up.

It's hard for me to distinguish whether you are joking in a friendly, "just ****ing with you" style (which I would fully appreciate), or if you are trying to be a douche. Maybe you are different in person, but you often do a fine job of coming across as a prick in your posts. I'm not condemning you by any means, you may be a real stand up guy and I don't want to make judgement toward you or anyone else based on internet words. I'm just throwing my current opinion out there, so we're clear. And as far as Easyline title goes, I could care less about it...it doesn't make me any more important than anyone else on the board. :dblthumb:

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Neal sucks at internet message board sarcasm.

I don't even know what the "easy line crawler" designation means :dunno:

hell i was being 100% serious about that question, i think it would be awesome to be able to read what all the people who used to make this board a lot more interesting are saying/doing these days cause they sure aren't saying much here on the public forum anymore.

On with the metal talk....

FAWKING BALLSACK! Tim Lambesis was arrested yesterday for trying to hire an undercover detective to kill his wife! For those who don't know, Tim is the lead man for 3 different metal bands: As I Lay Dying, Austrian Death Machine, and Pyrithion. As I Lay Dying has been disputed over as being deemed a Christian based band and Tim has been outspoken about alot of his lyrical content being derivitive of Christian beliefs and Biblical reference, so this seems very odd to me. Maybe there's a huge part of the story that has been miscontstrued and left out of the media coverage, only time will tell.

AS I LAY DYING SINGER TRIES TO KILL WIFE!

As I Lay Dying - "Within Destruction" Metal Blade Records

bradzuki said:
Seen a thread about methheads and had to throw this in.....

All I read is you like sweaty scrotums on yer face.......

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

TacomaJD said:
All I read is you like sweaty scrotums on yer face.......

I'm not your sister Josh but hitit

krackem said:
Yup they used to kick ass seen em live a couple time their new **** sucks wouldn't go see if I was paid

There's a handful of songs off their new album that I like alright, but it's nothing like their old stuff. Record labels and **** ass producers are always the downfall of good bands after they release a few solid badass albums. Happening to Lamb of God too and even Killswitch Engage to an extent. Adam D, lead guitarist from Killswitch actually has done some producing on some ATR stuff, but not certain if he had part in the newest album. I'm not huge on Three Days Grace but always liked their stuff...read somewhere earlier tonight that's one reason Adam Gontier left the band. Music from their newest album was co written instead of self written and he didn't like the direction the band was headed. You'd think they'd know what's up and not shitty up the music that good bands are capable of producing.

Yup producers can literally make or break a band and labels wanting radio friendly **** kills me I like the music on the new ATR but they need staple the singers mouth shut or force George Dickle down his throat and make his smoke 3 packs of some camel non filters so hell no try that whining singing **** he sound like lemme from motor head molaugh

krackem said:
Yup producers can literally make or break a band and labels wanting radio friendly **** kills me I like the music on the new ATR but they need staple the singers mouth shut or force George Dickle down his throat and make his smoke 3 packs of some camel non filters so hell no try that whining singing **** he sound like lemme from motor head molaugh

Lemmy Kilmister is a certified legendary badass. Watched a documentary on him, and he has banged over 1,000 bitches and still counting, even with them bigass ugly warts on his face and them nappy-ass mutt chops haha. That man is like a tank, he's riddled his body with so much booze and hard drugs, and porked so many whores, he should have kicked the bucket like 20 yrs ago lol