• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CARNIE

All joking around aside. It was the city pool. Olympic size. It was full of people.
I immediatly thought of the old cartoons, it was going to turn into a giant swirling toilet bowl. :****:

I've never seen so much water blowing out of a pipe. Pipe was probably 20 inches wide.

I called the park supervisor and was like "I F'ed up"
he says "we are at lunch"
I'm like "lunch is over I'm flooding out a neighborhood down the hil"

#goodtimes

Re:

Is there a new sherrif in town or are you on speaking terms with the old? #dontbeatupthelittleguy
#chimchimney

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
The Sheriff is nearer.....

The trolling is strong today. Is this a reference to Blazing Saddles, just to make sure I am on point?

Sheriff comments are linked to a couple of bad asses who thought it would be funny to come and beat up the carnies after we got done working at 4am.
They had a couple of my smaller guys cornered. Needless to say that I'm the only one who gets to talk to my guys like that. I tried to hit one with my truck and the other two started back tracking real quick.
I was antagonizing them to do something. I didn't realize "truck dodger" was recording it. The video only shows me "picking"on the poor local drunk guys. So I got a visit from the local sheriff at 8am. But it's cool.. we frans now.

Eddyj said:
Sheriff comments are linked to a couple of bad asses who thought it would be funny to come and beat up the carnies after we got done working at 4am.
They had a couple of my smaller guys cornered. Needless to say that I'm the only one who gets to talk to my guys like that. I tried to hit one with my truck and the other two started back tracking real quick.
I was antagonizing them to do something. I didn't realize "truck dodger" was recording it. The video only shows me "picking"on the poor local drunk guys. So I got a visit from the local sheriff at 8am. But it's cool.. we frans now.

You've made me proud... you may get a cool nickname like poppy McGasket if you continue :rolf:

Re:

He poppied his mcgasket in his pants last time he shook my hand.....last time I full frontal hug him before a hand shake. Too much for Eduardo to handle, that's for sure

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I almost shoot a guy at Catoma package store last night.... true story

#boobytrap
#liquerstoreproblems
#snap&pops