• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CARNIE

Eddy, were you moving the show this weekend? Saw a bunch of equipment running up I65 yesterday. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

You got a schedule for the whole year you can list or is it too much? Be nice to know where you will be during the year.

Snuck in and rode some rides again with the little ones. I was pretty excited my wife got to go and do some riding as well. As always, Ed didn't disappoint. Kids were happy, mom was happy, it was a great time.

So I haven't been keeping this up to date...

Next week I'll be in Parkhills Mo. Then the week after Potosi Mo.
After that I'll be in Anna Il for the eclipse

Re: CARNIE

After that whole fireball incident with that other company, I figured you'd be picking up all kinds of new gigs.

Nahh that family is two paygrades above me. I'm still small time compared to them. They are good people who run a good company.
I hope they get some vindication in the news. What happened was a manufactures defect. Had nothing to do with the owners of the equipment.

Eddyj said:
So I haven't been keeping this up to date...

Next week I'll be in Parkhills Mo. Then the week after Potosi Mo.
After that I'll be in Anna Il for the eclipse

I think that is Jimmy Smith's (Disturbed buggy) stomping grounds. Hit him up for some seat time. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Yeah there are a couple of cool cats in that little town.
Believe me if you got a bouncer or are an active hardline member and I come close to your area your getting a PM message from me. I'm like a traveling Evangelist but for Hardline. There are many I have converted in my travels to join.

I live in Cape Girardeau so when you are in Anna I'm gonna make an effort to find ya if my wife doesn't have plans for me.

Right on.
I believe we're going to do a special the day of the eclipse

I did a small event in Scott city about a month ago.

It wasn't the best location money wise. However the people loved us. The mayor said if we come back he would shut the Main Street down for the weekend and we could put up more equipment. So we will probably go back and try again.

Funny story. They let me plug my living quarters into the electrical panel under the pool. When I went to disconnect it, I hit one of the main breakers and it started draining the pool.

Eddyj said:
It wasn't the best location money wise. However the people loved us. The mayor said if we come back he would shut the Main Street down for the weekend and we could put up more equipment. So we will probably go back and try again.

Funny story. They let me plug my living quarters into the electrical panel under the pool. When I went to disconnect it, I hit one of the main breakers and it started draining the pool.

:eek:

Eddyj said:

Pump and filter must have been below water level, what we call a flooded suction. If the pump goes off and the vales are open gravity takes over. Lucky it didn't drain the whole thing before someone noticed it was off.