• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cheap Trail Rig* SOLD

zayne2427

There's only one way to find out
Previous 2 sale threads
"Coleworx Samurai"
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=51661.0
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=34504.0

Everyone knows im a sucker for a good deal and this was a great deal. Made an offer and he took it so i had to buy it. I am 6'2 and someone closer to 6'0 or shorter would fit better
I have played with it around the house and climbed a few hills but i wont really have any use for it once my other 4 seat buggy gets done. that should be ready to ride in the next month or so
as long as i can get Mo cornered to get some Beaner Bilt Fab done on it.
With that being said this is a good running and driving little unit. Needs a lil love but would make someone a good trail rig. It will actually fit 2 child bucket seats in the rear to make it a 4 seater ( or sami bench seat) but do not come with it
Things that i know for sure as the rest is up in the air due to conflicting previous sale adds.
1.3 fuel injected
Fuel cell in the rear Aluminum
Manual trans
FJ40 axles
Suspension seats tied to the cage
37'' BLUE LABEL BFG KX Krawlers on 17" beadlocks
4 linked front and rear with coil springs and bilstein shocks
Leaks a little dope either from trans or tcase
Entire exterior body is built from diamond plate and is very sturdy. The cage is tied into the diamond plate in 6 spots throughout the body but is not tied into the frame other than where the body is tied in.
does have a stereo system but does not have speakers (they are now on my other buggy)
has some rust in the bottom of the frame about 8 inches on the bottom of each rail. Most of the frame is plated and (where the frame is rusting on the bottom) it is reinforced on the inner frame and the crossmember braces to the other side. I dont think it is a big deal because of how it is plated and braced but will be cutting out and plating the bad part if i am able to get it to my shop before it sells.
Would consider partial trades with cash on a Tig welder or streetable jeep

Will have more pics as soon as they upload to photobucket
Contact info in signature

Re: Cheap Trail Rig* Well Built Samurai 2 or 4 seater*

You mean you came to Hayden to pick this thing up and you didn't holler at me.....

It got delivered. I don't even have a truck at the moment to haul either rig that I own

kushKrawlin said:
Zayne. Ur one of my Heros. Bump for a pimp.
Ha. Thanks for the bump Kush
natedawgxj said:
Thatsva good looking rig in the background.... Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Nate. "The Legend" will be looking sweet with a set of Racelines and 43 sx stickies whenever he gets the 44 tsls sold and the 39 reds sold. The belly is just too low to drop down to a 39

zayne2427 said:
It got delivered. I don't even have a truck at the moment to haul either rig that I own

Oh ok, I'll let you slide then. I still need to come by your shop sometime soon.

GLWS

natedawgxj said:
Thatsva good looking rig in the background.... Good luck with the sale.

So thats where it went..

Dwill817 said:
So thats where it went..
He would sell it too if anyonw is interested. He just found a large piece of property that he is about to make an offer on

Bump for standing around all afternoon waiting on a no show.
Still for sale