• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cheap V6 Bouncer for sale

Can you give more details other than just the motor, trans and axle size?

Looks tight.
y4amynav.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know much about it. I just figured I would post it here so someone could get a good deal on a buggy. Just call the number in the add.

Re: Re: Cheap V6 Bouncer for sale

Is that 3 lug nuts on the rear? Y'all taking the lightweight thing too far;)

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Cheap V6 Bouncer for sale

infamous1 said:
Is that 3 lug nuts on the rear? Y'all taking the lightweight thing too far;)

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

That's a good eye.

That's probably what flipped it. 8 heavy ass lug nuts on one side & only 3 on the other side. Had the unsprug weight all f'd up. :wtflol:

That's funny **** right there.....good looking rig just could'nt twist my fat ass enough to get into it. L:)

I heard he sold it out from under someone who was supposed to pick it up today not very good business

For 8k it was a steal. First money at the door would own it. I have dealt with a lot folks that promise lots. If someone put a deposit and it was sold out from under them, I would have issue. No deposit equals no problem.

If he built and sold those buggys for 8k, he would be losing money all day long. I bet he lost money on this one. When losing money, all bets are off as to hurting someone's feelings or being ethical in a sale.

If he is only able to run 3 lug nuts on an 8 lug wheel, Id hate to see what other :afro: rigged fab is done to that ride for 8k.

Here my problem lowbudgetjunk :
If he made a deal with someone then he should have stood by his word! Not only is it a risk for the seller but the buyer also! Supposedly he made a deal and gave his word that the deal was good pending pickup! After the buyer made all his arrangements to drive 550miles the seller backed out because somebody else offered more $! If I can't trust your word how the hell you think I'm gonna trust my deposit $ with ya!! See my point! You don't give your word on a deal let the guy make all the arrangements and then ignore him because more $ is offered! Like workinman789 said not very good business!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a sob do me that way in Texas. Made a deal and agreed on price and was to check in a few days closer to weekend on meeting place. Guy never would answer or return calls and txt. Don't know what happened or why he done it. Just pretty shitty anyway u look at it.

I still stand behind, put a deposit down, nonrefundable and the deal is set. Word of mouth means nothing anymore. I only trust a few folks that I know well, on word alone. Complete strangers this day in age should deal in hard cash and contracts. Welcome to the new America, I don't like it either.

Just so I dont get drug through the dirt on this, I just posted it here so someone on here could get a chance at the deal. Rather than that, I have had no contact with the seller. He built my chassis a few years ago thats the only way I know him. When I got my chassis from him it was a smooth transaction. We agreed on a price and I picked it up when it was ready.. If I sell something I also stick to my word. If I tell you its yours, it is yours. Not too long ago I drove six hours to buy a car to find out it was sold a week prior. They said it was there also.