• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevrolet 350 4 Bolt Main

yotaboyz

Mid 80's Motor was running when removed.
$300.00
Columbia, TN
931 384 7288
4boltmain.jpg

What did this come out of? Please pm me the VIN# stamped on the pad on the front of the block. Have you had the pan off and checked the bearings (crank not tore up). Thanks, Rich

I actually have 2 and I am not sure what they came out of. The pans have not been removed from the engines.

I think the blocks that have different casting numbers for 4 bolt are not regular production blocks, they're the hi perf or marine blocks. I'm pretty sure on production blocks up to whatever year they went to 1 piece mainseal all have the same casting #. The engine in the picture is black with old style valve covers, if it hasn't been repainted, that's a replacement or Target motor. You can drop the pan quicker than you can decode the VIN or look up the casting #, then there's no question. I'm definately interested, but I don't want to drive to TN for a tired out old mexican motor.

Some of the 4 bolt only castings are production block s GM even made an aluminium 350 4 bolt in 1982. casting 366299 and a siamese 4 bolt from 82-86 casting # 366286 those are the 2 I really want.

This is the only casting I could find with 1028 in it. Do you have a complete casting #?
YR Casting CI Main APP
1979-82 14010280 267 - - 2 car

I will do some looking today. If it calls for dropping the pan I can make that happen.

Does it only need a carb to run? has it been stored inside? If you can get the #s it will help maybe. I am trying to save you from dropping the pan. :****:

sorry been slammed. Pretty much you are getting block, internals, and intake. I have yet got the casting numbers. Sorry

According to the block casting numbers 3970010
1969-1979 350CI
low power: 185
high power: 370
2 or 4 bolt main

That could be a 2 or 4 bolt block. Can you get the number from the front? with it I can check and see what it is out of and what year.